Sorry, this job was closed 2 months ago. See all open Forklift Operator Jobs in Little Canada, MN
“Lots of room for growth!”
Facilitate consistent and efficient manufacturing of quality wood products through supplying and supporting production crews, as well as following instructions to load, unload and prep trailers for shipment.
· Assist Production Supervisor in maintaining a seamless shift change; minimizing down time by preparing workstations before shift begins, ensure staff is properly supplied with supplies/raw materials.
· Carry out production/dock plan as instructed by Plant Manager, Logistics Manager and Production Supervisors.
· Able to safely lift at least 50 lbs. consistently.
· Ability to quickly and safely get on and off of a sit-down forklift several times per hour.
· Ability to lift/change forklift propane cylinders as necessary.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Ensures operation of equipment by requesting repairs.
· Perform Pre/Post shift forklift safety inspections.
· Inspect all products to ensure quality before loading onto truck for shipment.
· Complete required paperwork to record production and loading/unloading progress.
· Responsible for compliance with all Heat Treatment policies and procedures as specified by Pallet Service Corporation’s auditing agency, as well as any local, state, federal and international laws pertaining to Heat Treatment.
· Maintain safe and clean work environment.
· Responsible for reporting of any injuries that take place to a supervisor immediately.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Forklift Experience, Multitasking, Dealing with Complexity, team oriented.
*Job descriptions are subject to change by Pallet Service Corporation
Based off production. Paid training!
2nd Shift M-F 4:00pm - 12:30am
Posted date: 3 months ago
Browse Forklift Operator jobs in Little Canada, MN: