401K, Vision, Medical, Dental, Life
BROAD RESPONSIBILITIES: The Wraparound Manager will manage WRAPAROUND services by providing Supervisors, Management and staff who directly report to this position. The Wraparound Manager will ensure the implementation of the Core Practice Model as well as maintain appropriate client to staff ratios. The Coordinator will also professionally and collegially represent Pacific Lodge in various community planning and coordination meetings as needed under the direction of the Clinical Director. The Manager completes program specific reports to include the combined monthly report, detailed program data list, and annual report. The manager implements the program to meet program/contact requirements of both DMH and DCFS as well as ensures that all outcome measures are completed and the data reviewed for quality service provision in accordance with contract and Clinic requirements. Other management duties will necessarily be assigned to this leadership role, to include regular written reports of program performance.
- Master's degree in a mental health field from a nationally recognized accredited school or program offering a degree in mental health service delivery, or relevant health care field, plus at least 3 years experience in a behavioral health service setting.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred with strong communications skills both written and verbal.
- Oversee and coordinate service delivery activities to community based Wraparound program and ensure compliance with Wraparound contract and statement of work.
- Provide staff with weekly group and individual supervision and consultation and resources regarding clients or other matters related to the delivery of services, as well as administrative and personnel matters.
- Supervision of staff which may include therapists, facilitators, child and family specialist supervisor, mental health rehabilitation specialists.
- Maintain program productivity records and generates periodic reports regarding program activity
- Budgetary responsibility for the program including salaries, expenditures, and future project’s needs.
- Perform managerial duties including: recruitment, interviewing, hiring, training, evaluating department staff.
- Develop and implement internal systems for Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement Review
- Interact with the community at large and with specific allied agencies, other programs, and funding sources in a manner that facilitates and enhances the operation of Wraparound.
- Be on call 24/7 periodically by phone to provide support and resources to staff.
- Provide direct services to participants of the program; maintaining client files in accordance with contract requirements and program note expectations.
- Clinical license for 2 years preferred. If licensed in another state, must meet the prevailing requirements for licensure in California
- Experience working with DMH and DCFS funded programs
- One to two years of relevant experience with supervising direct care staff highly desirable
- Demonstrate strong understanding of Wraparound values and family focused care
- Knowledgeable of and acts in accordance with ethical and professional standards established by appropriate professional organizations, whether or not the individual is a member of any such organization
- Knowledgeable of the acts in accordance with all prevailing governmental laws and regulations regarding the provision of mental health services, including confidentiality and limits thereof, the reporting of child abuse/neglect, and related regulations
- Satisfactorily fulfill requirements for employment at PLYS, i.e., professional references, physical examination/TB and drug tests, criminal record (Live Scan-fingerprints), clearances, etc.
- Possess a valid California driver’s license and a clean driving record in compliance with PL standards.
USUAL WORK HOURS: 40 hours per week, evenings and weekend required.
REPORTS TO: Director of Clinical Services.
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Exempt employee
About Pacific Lodge Youth Services:
Pacific Lodge provides ongoing services for the many adolescent clients and their families whom we serve from surrounding communities. Pacific Lodge was founded in 1923 and has been at its present location since 1927. Although methods of treatment and activities have changed throughout the years, our goal of Building Productive Lives has remained constant.
2 months ago