Sorry, this job was closed 2 months ago. See all open Outpatient Therapist Jobs in Woodland Hills, CA
The Therapist is responsible for the overall management of a designated caseload. This individual renders individual, group, and family therapy as assigned, as well as case management services when appropriate. This individual functions as a member of the multi-disciplinary team and makes necessary referrals for other services a client might need. The Therapist is also responsible to conduct outside activities so as not to affect job performance adversely.
Essential and other important responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Conduct individual, group, and family therapy in accordance with Pacific Lodge Youth Services, Contractual requirements and the Laws of the State of California which govern mental health and residential treatment for youth.
2. Formulate individual treatment plans for caseload in collaboration with team, parents, and placing agencies.
3. Ensure that all caseload files are up to date with all required documentation.
4. Be consistent and on time with the writing of all quarterly and special incident reports.
5. Maintain consistent and effective communication with families on caseload, placing agencies, and school personnel.
6. Make appropriate intake and termination recommendations to the Director of Clinical Services.
7. Meet with the Director of Mental Health and/or Clinical Supervisor on a scheduled basis to discuss, productivity, performance, programs, staff, clients, and Pacific Lodge services.
8. Utilize all appropriate ancillary treatment services for clients and families on caseload.
9. For Residentially Based Therapists, provide informal supervision to cottage and staff by actively participating in activities when appropriate.
10. Participate in all required in-service training and assist with facilitation of same when requested.
11. When necessary, provide emergency staff coverage to cottage under the direction of administrative staff.
12. Be consistent in following all safety procedures with regard to transporting the residents.
13. Keep all sensitive medical information confidential in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
14. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
1. Registration with the California BBS as a Master’s level intern or licensed professional.
2. Two years experience in adolescent residential care or related field.
3. Bilingual in Spanish required.
4. Demonstrates good clinical boundaries and professional presentation. The ability to follow Policies and Procedures including the philosophy of Pacific Lodge Youth Services as well as the ability to receive constructive criticism and feedback.
5. Satisfactorily fulfill requirements for employment at Pacific Lodge, such as employment references, physical examination/TB Test, criminal record (Live Scan-fingerprints), clearances, etc.
6. Possess a valid California driver’s license and a clean driving record in compliance with personnel standards.
7. All employees, regardless of position, serve as role models for children and adolescents who are served by our agency. Therefore, each employee must at all times be emotionally stable and able to function effectively with children, adolescents and adults who may have mental or behavioral health problems. The staff must be able to demonstrate appropriate daily behavior, appropriate expression of emotions, as well as appropriate role modeling. Hostility, aggression and unnecessary or inappropriate physical actions as well as inappropriate emotional expression is not acceptable.
USUAL WORK HOURS: 40 hours per week; considered ON-CALL 24 hours a day from Monday through Friday; participate in rotating on-call schedule for weekend coverage; schedule may vary according to the needs of the program.
REPORTS TO: Clinical Supervisor and/or Director of Clinical Services.
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Exempt/salary employee
*DUE TO A HIGH VOLUME OF RESUMES, PLEASE NO CALLS. SUBMIT RESUMES TO: https://plys.applicantstack.com/x/openings
Pacific Lodge provides ongoing services for the many adolescent clients and their families whom we serve from surrounding communities. Pacific Lodge was founded in 1923 and has been at its present location since 1927. Although methods of treatment and activities have changed throughout the years, our goal of Building Productive Lives has remained constant.
Posted date: 2 months ago
Browse Outpatient Therapist jobs in Woodland Hills CA USA:
BRIDGES INC. in Woodland Hills, CA
Posted 23 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Pacific Lodge Youth Services in Woodland Hills, CA
Posted 19 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Restorative Residential in Los Angeles, CA
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter