Sorry, this job was closed 21 days ago. See all open BI LINGUAL Jobs in Woodland Hills, CA
Bi-Lingual Wraparound Therapist
Benefits OfferedVision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
BI-LINGUAL WRAPAROUND THERAPIST
OVERALL FUNCTION: The Wraparound therapist is responsible for the overall clinical management of a designated caseload. This individual renders individual and family therapy as assigned and is an integral part of Child and Family Team Meeting. This individual functions as a member of the multi-disciplinary team and makes necessary referrals for other services a client might need.
Essential and other important responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Conduct individual, group, and family therapy in accordance with Pacific Lodge Youth Services, Contractual requirements and the Laws of the State of California which govern mental health and residential treatment for youth.
2. Formulate individual treatment plans for caseload in collaboration with team, parents, and placing agencies.
3. Ensure that all caseload files are up to date with all required documentation.
4. Meet agency productivity standards.
5. Maintain consistent and effective communication with families, placing agencies, school personnel and other parties to conduct effective psychosocial interventions. Provide referrals and coordination of ancillary services as needed to meet client’s goals.
6. Participate in group consultation/supervision and all required in-service training and assist with facilitation of same when requested.
7. Be consistent in following all safety procedures with regard to transporting the residents.
8. Keep all sensitive medical information confidential in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
9. Obtain licensure through the BBS within 6 years of completion of master’s degree.
10. Obtain EBP certifications within 1 year of training or as needed to meet DMH billing standards.
11. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
1. Registration with the California BBS as a Master’s level intern or licensed professional.
2. Experience in community mental health working with at risk children and youth, in-home or residential.
3. Availability to respond to crisis 24/7, with some weekends off.
4. Bilingual in Spanish required.
5. Demonstrates good clinical boundaries and professional presentation. The ability to follow Policies and Procedures including the philosophy of Pacific Lodge Youth Services as well as the ability to receive constructive criticism and feedback.
6. Trained and certified in Seeking Safety, TF-CBT and/or MAP strongly preferred.
7. Satisfactorily fulfill requirements for employment at Pacific Lodge, such as employment references, physical examination/TB Test, criminal record (Live Scan-fingerprints), clearances, etc.
8. Possess a valid California driver’s license and a clean driving record in compliance with personnel standards.
9. Training in Wraparound principles strongly preferred.
10. All employees, regardless of position, serve as role models for children and youth who are served by our agency. Therefore, each employee must at all times be emotionally stable and able to function effectively with children, adolescents and adults who may have mental or behavioral health problems. The staff must be able to demonstrate appropriate daily behavior, appropriate expression of emotions, as well as appropriate role modeling. Hostility, aggression and unnecessary or inappropriate physical actions as well as inappropriate emotional expression is not acceptable.
USUAL WORK HOURS: 40 hours per week with 24 hour availability. Weekends and evenings required to meet family’s needs.
REPORTS TO: Wraparound Program Manager
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Exempt/salary employee
*DUE TO A HIGH VOLUME OF RESUMES, PLEASE NO CALLS. SUBMIT RESUMES TO: https://plys.applicantstack.com/x/openings
About Pacific Lodge Youth Services:
Pacific Lodge provides ongoing services for the many adolescent clients and their families whom we serve from surrounding communities. Pacific Lodge was founded in 1923 and has been at its present location since 1927. Although methods of treatment and activities have changed throughout the years, our goal of Building Productive Lives has remained constant.
Posted 1 month ago
Browse BI LINGUAL jobs in Woodland Hills, California:
Bilingual (English/Spanish) Customer Product Specialist
Ganas Auto in San Fernando, CA
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Oportun: Customer Service Sales Representatives (Bilingual)
Oportun in Los Angeles, CA
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Automotive Customer Advisor - Bilingual English/Armenian - JR-40012539
Goodyear in Glendale, CA
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter