Benefits OfferedVision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Under the direction of the Clinical Director, the Mental Health Program Assistant provides support to the Mental Health Team, including clerical and administrative support. Other duties include but are not limited to general purchasing, as well as intake/admissions coverage. Data entry and review is also expected. Ensures compliance with government health and safety standards; develops effective administrative controls, and establishes and implements agency-wide goals, procedures and policies.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES: Essential and other important responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Consult regularly with the Clinical Director on current conditions within the Mental Health Services Program.
- Updating & tracking Clinical policies & procedures.
- Filing documentation on paper charts in a timely manner.
- Keeping resource room stocked with consents, outcome measures and scoring sheets
- Filing unopened referrals, DCFS reports etc. in other systems.
- Ensure all mental charts are up to date and reviewed regularly to ensure compliance.
- Prepare New Resident Intake Packets.
- Compile & update training manuals for all Residential positions.
- Provide general administrative support on Agency-wide initiatives on an as needed basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Must have project management experience, having managed project initiation, resource planning, and reporting.
- Detail oriented and process driven.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Excellent Oral & Written Communications skills.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office and data entry.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view.
- Satisfactorily fulfill requirements for employment at Pacific Lodge, such as employment references, physical examination/TB test, drug test, criminal record, Live Scan fingerprints, clearances, etc.
- Possess a valid California driver’s license and a clean driving record in compliance with personnel standards.
USUAL WORK HOURS: May vary according to program needs, but usually 40 hours Monday through Friday. Weekends & Evenings may be required as the need arises.
REPORT TO: Clinical Director
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
About Pacific Lodge Youth Services:
Pacific Lodge provides ongoing services for the many adolescent clients and their families whom we serve from surrounding communities. Pacific Lodge was founded in 1923 and has been at its present location since 1927. Although methods of treatment and activities have changed throughout the years, our goal of Building Productive Lives has remained constant.
Posted 27 days ago