Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Project Manager Jobs in Houston, TX
Regional Automation Project Manger
This position's main responsibility is the execution of engineering projects. You will be a leader encouraging the talents of team members to drive timely completion of projects while exceeding internal and external expectations.
In this role, you will:
- Balance automation project engineering loads
- Develop talent by leading through example
- Continue to streamline processes and procedures
- Develop long range goals supporting company plans
- Identify root cause of defects in process/ provide solutions
- Measure team performance for function and process
- Develop strong relationships with key regional
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
5+ yrs project experience in complex turbine control systems
5+ yrs employee management
We are looking for someone from the Houston area who is open to relocation in the United States and is willing to travel 25% as needed.
About Pacific Bridge Resources:
Our client is an industry leader. This company has had consistent growth and worldwide expansion the last five year. Excellent benefits and solid relocation package are offered on this position.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Project Manager jobs in Houston, Texas:
Implementation Project Manager NEW!
Patient Account Services LLC in Houston, TX
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
EAM / GIS - Implementation Project Manager - to $95K + bonus NEW!
TechPlacers, Inc in Houston, TX
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Project Manager - Houston (9946) NEW!
Everything But The House in Houston, TX
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter