Are you an excellent communicator with at least 6 months of phone experience? Do you have healthcare or customer service experience? If so, we would love to connect with you about a position in downtown Seattle!
Our client is an international leader in the healthcare community located in downtown Seattle and they are looking for an Insurance Authorization Specialist. You do not need insurance experience, but will need to have experience communicating via phone with customers. You will be responsible for ensuring timely authorization from insurance carriers and will be obtaining this authorization for professional and facility services as well as notifications for inpatient stays.
* Verify insurance eligibility and benefit status
* Provide required medical information for authorization
* Communicate effectively with insurance companies
* Document outcomes in database
* Must be able to pass background check, drug screen, and provide immunizations
* Prior health care experience preferred not required
* Understanding of Med Terminology and Insurance
* At least 6 months prior phone / customer service experience
* Computer savvy
* Accurate data entry skills
* Excellent customer service
PACE Staffing Network is a “Best of Staffing” award winner. We have been connecting Puget Sound area employers to Puget Sound area job seekers for over 40 years to help everyone find that “just right fit”! We provide contract, temporary and direct hire career opportunities in all areas of administrative and corporate services including; C suite EAs and AAs, project management and specialized administrative roles in these areas: healthcare, creative services, accounting, customer service, and call centers, just to name a few. We represent many of the Northwest’s Best Places to Work with a strong concentration in healthcare. Temp to hire auditions are one of our specialties! 75% of the employers we represent hire the employees we refer. Check all of our placement resources at www.pacestaffing.com.