Pac-Van, Inc., a subsidiary of General Finance Corporation, offers an outstanding opportunity for you in our local office. We compete in the portable storage and modular space industries with a nationwide presence including over 50 locations in both the United States and Canada, and we have demonstrated a strong record of growth over our 23 year history.
The job responsibilities consist of:
• Modification of storage containers and ground level offices:
o Basic carpentry
o General construction
• OSHA regulations
• Equipment maintenance
• Ability to work independently and as a team
• HVAC skills +
• Must be able to lift 80 lbs.
• Work in an outside environment
• Ability to climb into/out of equipment and ladder to access unit roofs
• Pre-employment drug test & background check
• Must be able to properly use hand tools
• Good attitude and dependable
• Mobile office services, modular building or construction industry experience is a plus
Hourly pay rate is dependent upon capability and experience. Benefits.
Pac-Van supports our core values for our customers, vendors and employees:
• Dependability -- delivering consistent quality and reliable service
• Dedication -- a passion for performance
• Initiative -- taking action to seize opportunity
• Relationships -- bonds that create value (with customers, vendors and employees)
• Ingenuity -- applying practical creativity to everyday opportunities
• Medical, 2 plan types, partial company pay
• Life Insurance, company pay
• 401(k) plan with company match
• Life Insurance, self and/or family
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
Company address: 20301 Cottage Grove Ave, Chicago Heights, IL 60411
Other applicants: 20+
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted date: 4 days ago