Sorry, this job was closed 6 months ago. See all open Technician Jobs in Chicago Heights, IL
Pac-Van, Inc., a subsidiary of General Finance Corporation, offers an outstanding opportunity for you in our local office. We compete in the portable storage and modular space industries with a nationwide presence including over 50 locations in both the United States and Canada, and we have demonstrated a strong record of growth over our 23 year history.
The job responsibilities consist of:
• Modification of storage containers and ground level offices:
o Basic carpentry
o General construction
• OSHA regulations
• Equipment maintenance
• Ability to work independently and as a team
• HVAC skills +
• Must be able to lift 80 lbs.
• Work in an outside environment
• Ability to climb into/out of equipment and ladder to access unit roofs
• Pre-employment drug test & background check
• Must be able to properly use hand tools
• Good attitude and dependable
• Mobile office services, modular building or construction industry experience is a plus
Hourly pay rate is dependent upon capability and experience. Benefits.
Pac-Van supports our core values for our customers, vendors and employees:
• Dependability -- delivering consistent quality and reliable service
• Dedication -- a passion for performance
• Initiative -- taking action to seize opportunity
• Relationships -- bonds that create value (with customers, vendors and employees)
• Ingenuity -- applying practical creativity to everyday opportunities
• Medical, 2 plan types, partial company pay
• Life Insurance, company pay
• 401(k) plan with company match
• Life Insurance, self and/or family
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
In 1993 Pac-Van, Inc. set out to become the kind of shipping container company and supplier with whom we would want to do business. Our founding goals were to supply excellent product, competitive value and the highest possible levels of local, personal service.
In 2008 Pac-Van became part of General Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: GFN), a multi-national, publicly traded company based in Pasadena, California. While the overall US economy took a downturn in the late 2000s, this relationship placed Pac-Van in a position to continue growing and expanding.
Pac-Van has grown from one Columbus, Ohio location to having a strong presence across North America with over 50 offices in both the United States and Canada. This geographic network allows us to provide timely and affordable solutions to our customers’ storage and office space challenges.
Throughout our history, we have worked with a wide variety of industries including the construction, education, health care, retail, government, industrial, commercial, and mining/energy sectors, leasing and selling storage containers, office containers, mobile office trailers, modular buildings, portable liquid storage tanks, and ancillary products and related services.
Over time, our core values of dependability, dedication, initiative, ingenuity, relationship development and continuous improvement have remained key to how we operate our business.
Thank you for visiting our website. We are proud to do great work for our great customers. We’d like to add you to our resume while introducing you to the Pac-Van difference. Please contact us for more information on our company and/or on how we can help you with an upcoming project.
Company address: 20301 Cottage Grove Ave, Chicago Heights, IL 60411
Posted date: 7 months ago
Browse Technician jobs in Chicago Heights IL USA:
Catalyst Career Group in Chicago, IL
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Freedman Seating in Chicago, IL
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Engenium Staffing Inc in Chicago, IL
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter