Posted 2 years ago in Sales & Biz Dev
The IT Consultant Bench Manager is a newly created position, reporting to the VP of our Healthcare IT group. The Bench Manager is responsible for the leadership, development and execution of employee programs to strengthen and grow the bench consultant program. The Bench Manager will provide leadership and direction for various initiatives.
· Develop and implement organizational tools to ensure continued success of bench consultant program.
· Develop and implement onboarding program for all bench consultants.
· Execute employee retention program.
· Plan and executive quarterly meetings for bench consultants.
· Develop and implement employee engagement program.
· Work collaboratively with sales, human resources and administrative teams
· 5-10 years’ experience in organizational development with an consulting firm
· Previous experience managing a team of bench consultants.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skillls
Who we are:
For 30 years, Oxford has been an industry leader in recruiting exceptional IT, engineering, and regulatory and compliance consultants to clients across North America and Europe.
Oxford is a wholly-owned subsidiary of On Assignment (NYSE: ASGN), the second largest IT staffing firm in the United States.
What We Do:
Chances are high an Oxford consultant played an integral role in some form of technology that you use every day, whether it be using a mobile app, driving your car, or renting a movie online. We recruit the brilliant minds that help to make your daily life easier, and the rewards for finding these uniquely talented individuals are plentiful.
Oxford’s technology focus allows Account Managers to learn and work in the hottest technologies. Our clients & consultants use Oxford’s services for Mobile Applications, Enterprise Systems, Software/Hardware, Big Data, etc. and this is a great opportunity to work with clients/consultants using leading edge technologies.
Browse workforce manager jobs in Chandler, Arizona: