Posted 2 years ago in Sales & Biz Dev
The IT Consultant Bench Manager is a newly created position, reporting to the VP of our Healthcare IT group. The Bench Manager is responsible for the leadership, development and execution of employee programs to strengthen and grow the bench consultant program. The Bench Manager will provide leadership and direction for various initiatives.
· Develop and implement organizational tools to ensure continued success of bench consultant program.
· Develop and implement onboarding program for all bench consultants.
· Execute employee retention program.
· Plan and executive quarterly meetings for bench consultants.
· Develop and implement employee engagement program.
· Work collaboratively with sales, human resources and administrative teams
· 5-10 years’ experience in organizational development with an consulting firm
· Previous experience managing a team of bench consultants.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skillls
Founded in 1984, Oxford International offers over 30 years of recruiting expertise to clients across North America and Europe, through an integrated network of over 25 offices. Oxford is a wholly-owned subsidiary of On Assignment (NYSE: ASGN), a $1.8 billion staffing firm headquartered in Calabasas, CA.
Oxford is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Browse workforce manager jobs in Chandler, Arizona:
National Construction Workforce - Phoenix, AZ
Posted 23 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
MDI Group - IT Workforce Solutions for What's Next - Phoenix, AZ
Posted 5 days ago on CareerBuilder
MDI Group - IT Workforce Solutions for What's Next - Scottsdale, AZ
Posted 5 days ago on StartWire