Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Regional Business Development Manager Jobs in Beverly, MA
Regional Business Development Manager-Beverly MA
Regional Business Development Manager
Oxford offers experienced functional and technical healthcare IT consultants to ensure hospitals and physician practices realize their investment in information technology.
From planning and assessment through implementation and upgrades, Oxford consultants provide the expertise and independent advice you need to guide your revenue cycle, clinical systems, electronic medical records and related IT projects.
We provide a comprehensive range of services and expertise for all major vendors’ products.
Support the organization’s business objectives for the Healthcare IT organization by selling to IT Line Managers, Directors, VPs, CIO’s and Clinical Department heads such as Pharmacy Directors, Radiology Directors, etc.
The RBDM will be responsible for all account management and business development activities in an assigned region. Responsible for setting the strategic direction for the region and working with the Customer Services Representatives assigned to support the region on plan development and execution.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the outside sales process. They will know how to set-up in person visits and how to get in front of prospects. Healthcare experience is desired as this person will work with various departments associated with a hospital.
- through monthly calls and in-person client visits, develop and maintain long term business relationships
- ensure the quality of your client manager database information through follow-up calls and correspondence
- gather organizational information such as consultant usage trends, prior consultant bill rates, high demand skills, upcoming projects
- educate and exchange market data with hiring managers
Generate Sales Opportunities
- generate consultant assignment opportunities with new and existing client managers
- assist hiring managers in defining their consultant needs
- work with the hiring manager, clearly define the skills required on a consultant assignment
- determine the consultant’s project assignment start and end dates
- establish contract and credit terms with the hiring manager
Maintain Long Term Relationships
- Ensure quality customer service by resolving all issues pertaining to a consultant’s employment.
- Regularly audit client manager’s usage to ensure you are working with managers who are planning consultant usage
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 7-10 years of solid business development and sales experience preferably in Healthcare IT staffing or consulting industries
- Must be a self starter with a track record of working independently
- Experience developing new business territories
- Prior staffing industry experience in a senior level role
- Ability to travel approximately 40%
Oxford Global Resources, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
About Oxford International:
Who we are:
For 30 years, Oxford has been an industry leader in recruiting exceptional IT, engineering, and regulatory and compliance consultants to clients across North America and Europe.
Oxford is a wholly-owned subsidiary of On Assignment (NYSE: ASGN), the second largest IT staffing firm in the United States.
What We Do:
Chances are high an Oxford consultant played an integral role in some form of technology that you use every day, whether it be using a mobile app, driving your car, or renting a movie online. We recruit the brilliant minds that help to make your daily life easier, and the rewards for finding these uniquely talented individuals are plentiful.
Oxford’s technology focus allows Account Managers to learn and work in the hottest technologies. Our clients & consultants use Oxford’s services for Mobile Applications, Enterprise Systems, Software/Hardware, Big Data, etc. and this is a great opportunity to work with clients/consultants using leading edge technologies.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Regional Business Development Manager jobs in Beverly, Massachusetts:
Business Development Manager (High Tech & BioPharma Services)
ABM Onsite Services in Boston, MA
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Business Development Manager
Auto Export Direct in Boston, MA
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Sr. Business Development Manager - Localization/Translation
EC Innovation USA Inc. in Boston, MA
Posted 20 hours ago on ZipRecruiter