NOW HIRING for Account Managers and Technical Recruiters – Inside Sales (Federal Way, WA)
(Office located South 336th Street)
Our Inside Sales Account Managers are trained to:
• Generate consultant assignments with new and existing client managers.
• Develop long term business to business relationships through monthly calls
• Gather organizational information such as consultant usage trends, bill rates, high demand skills, upcoming projects and educate and exchange market data with hiring managers
Our Technical Recruiters are trained to:
• Interview consultants over the telephone to assess skills, experience, availability, compensation requirements and willingness to travel in order to successfully fill open assignments.
• Check references to verify information and obtain leads and market information.
• Guaranteed base salary of 27k + no cap on commissions. Earning potential is high. Average first year employees earn $45,000
• Full paid training
• Medical, dental, life and disability insurance
• 401K / Stock options with 15% discount
• Paid Vacation/Sick Time
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be willing to make a high volume of outbound calls per day
• Demonstrated assertive and outgoing personality
• High attention to detail
• AA or BS/ BA desired
If you are interested in the Tech Recruiter position, you can apply at: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH14/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=OXFORDCORPORATION&cws=1&rid=43
If you are interested in the Account Manager position, you can apply at: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH14/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=OXFORDCORPORATION&cws=1&rid=42
About Oxford International:
Who we are:
For 30 years, Oxford has been an industry leader in recruiting exceptional IT, engineering, and regulatory and compliance consultants to clients across North America and Europe.
Oxford is a wholly-owned subsidiary of On Assignment (NYSE: ASGN), the second largest IT staffing firm in the United States.
What We Do:
Chances are high an Oxford consultant played an integral role in some form of technology that you use every day, whether it be using a mobile app, driving your car, or renting a movie online. We recruit the brilliant minds that help to make your daily life easier, and the rewards for finding these uniquely talented individuals are plentiful.
Oxford’s technology focus allows Account Managers to learn and work in the hottest technologies. Our clients & consultants use Oxford’s services for Mobile Applications, Enterprise Systems, Software/Hardware, Big Data, etc. and this is a great opportunity to work with clients/consultants using leading edge technologies.
Posted 3 years ago