Network Administrator II
• MS Operations Manager, Office 2010, Visio, SQL, BizTalk, Dynamics, Visual Studio
• MS Office 365 including SharePoint and Lync
• Web server and web services administration
• Change Process Management
• Project Management (small to mid)
• VMware vSphere Virtualization Administration and Management
• SAN Management (EMC, Pillar, Dell)
• PowerShell Script Writing, Troubleshooting and Management
• Quick learner/flexible: comfortable in multi-tasking, environment
• Able to effectively prioritize tasks and re-prioritize as necessary.
• Excellent documentation and organizational skills
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
• Willingness to work occasional evening and weekend hours, as necessary
• Enterprise Class Network Administration and Performance Management
• VoIP Administration and Management (familiarity with Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity Voicemail, ASA based proxy and IP Communicator software given preference)
• Active Directory Administration and Maintenance (AD 2003 and 2008)
• Firewall and Network Security (familiarity with Cisco ASA given preference)
• Microsoft Server Administration and Maintenance
About Overland Solutions, Inc:
Overland Solutions, Inc. specializes in premium audits, loss control consulting, high value residential surveys and commercial surveys. With more than 80 years of experience, you will be working for the best in the industry!
Posted 4 years ago