Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Network Professional Jobs in Overland Park, KS
Infrastructure Administration/Network Admin II
• MS Operations Manager, Office 2010, Visio, SQL, BizTalk, Dynamics, Visual Studio
• MS Office 365 including SharePoint and Lync
• Web server and web services administration
• Change Process Management
• Project Management (small to mid)
• VMware vSphere Virtualization Administration and Management
• SAN Management (EMC, Pillar, Dell)
• PowerShell Script Writing, Troubleshooting and Management
• Quick learner/flexible: comfortable in multi-tasking, environment
• Able to effectively prioritize tasks and re-prioritize as necessary.
• Excellent documentation and organizational skills
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
• Willingness to work occasional evening and weekend hours, as necessary
• Enterprise Class Network Administration and Performance Management
• VoIP Administration and Management (familiarity with Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity Voicemail, ASA based proxy and IP Communicator software given preference)
• Active Directory Administration and Maintenance (AD 2003 and 2008)
• Firewall and Network Security (familiarity with Cisco ASA given preference)
• Microsoft Server Administration and Maintenance
About Overland Solutions, Inc:
Overland Solutions, an EXL company looks deeper. Our solutions integrate operations management services, decision analytics and technology platforms to deliver immediate results and long-term business impact. We work as a strategic partner to help our clients streamline business operations, improve corporate finance, manage compliance, better adapt to change, and create new channels for growth.
Serving organizations in insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics, we deliver solutions from wherever clients need them. We also provides functional services, such as finance and accounting, legal support, and analytics to even more industries, including professional services, retail, manufacturing and energy. Headquartered in New York, EXL has approximately 23,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Africa.
At Overland Solutions, an EXL company, we believe there is always a better way. We look deeper, we find it and make it happen. Our solutions integrate operations management services, analytics and technology platforms to deliver immediate results and long-term business impact.
Ours is a company built on value and trust. Our core values are innovation, excellence, collaboration, integrity and trust. We take client service seriously; and our clients’ priorities drive our business focus. Their journey is our journey.
Overland Solutions is the leading provider of insurance premium audits. We have over 75 years of experience with premium audits in every state. Come work for the best in the industry and become part of our winning team!
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Network Professional jobs in Overland Park, Kansas:
Manager, Network Engineering NEW!
CARFAX in Kansas City, Missouri
Posted yesterday on ITJobCafe
Network / Access Control Technicians NEW!
Atlas International Technology Services, Inc in Prairie Village, KS
Posted 2 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Accenture Strategy, Capability Network Sourcing & Procurement Coupa Principal Director
Accenture in Kansas City, MO
Posted 5 days ago on Nexxt