Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Insurance Appraiser Jobs in Washington, DC
Independent Contractor-High Value Insurance Appraiser-Washington, DC
Castle is searching for an independent contractor to perform high value surveys in Arlington, Alexandria, Lorton and McLean.
Details of position:
• Work from home or office.
• Schedule appointments with the homeowners.
• Drive to and conduct the high value survey.
• Write up the survey from home using a Windows based PC.
• Determine an accurate replacement cost of the home.
• Document any unique construction and architectural features of the home.
• Identify underwriting concerns.
• Make recommendations on how to prevent future loss.
• Exterior measurements and creating a computerized sketch.
• Photographs of the home.
Must own PC and digital camera.
Must be willing to travel to areas specified.
Must pass background check and drug screen.
About Overland Solutions, Inc:
Overland Solutions, Inc. specializes in premium audits, loss control consulting, high value residential surveys and commercial surveys. With more than 80 years of experience, you will be working for the best in the industry!
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Insurance Appraiser jobs in Washington, D.C.: