- Effectively balance issues around branding, visual identity, and interaction design.
- Stay up to date with latest design and technology trends.
- Optimize user experience design solutions to best meet customer and business goals.
- Design for global audiences, considering localization and translation needs.
- Mentor and collaborate with Product, Marketing & Development teams.
- Comfortable doing both UX and visual design but specialized in modern UI design.
- Familiarity with designing across multiple devices from mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Passion for designing beautiful, usable, and accessible experiences.
WHO YOU ARE:
3+ years of experience designing UX/UI for mobile apps and products.
You have extensive experience with designing user experience and interfaces on iOS and Android.
Expert in design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Invision).
Comfortable in presenting design ideas to stakeholders and taking constructive feedback.
An online portfolio showcasing user experience and visual design work across devices.
Strong understanding of human-centered mobile design principles including UI patterns, gesture-based Navigation, iOS Human Interface Guidelines, and Google’s Material Design.
Strong understanding of mobile trends, technology, and usability.
Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills to articulate the rationale behind design choices.
Must be at ease working independently and collaboratively on UX/UI design projects.
Must be comfortable working in a quick paced organization.
Eturi is a mobile software company based out of San Diego, California. Our flagship product OurPact is the #1 parental control and family locator app in the world - it enables parents to remotely manage their children’s device habits and receive instant location alerts.