1.Performs general maintenance or maintenance function; selects proper maintenance tools and equipment for tasks; performs work following established safety policies and procedures and applicable codes and regulations.
2. Operates and maintains assigned equipment and tools; performs inspections to ensure safe operating conditions; performs routine repairs and/or replacement of parts; cleans and performs preventative maintenance; and monitors need for replacement or advanced repairs.
3. Prioritizes and responds to service requests and addresses issues or maintenance needs; reviews operational issues and/or parts requirements; performs troubleshooting of equipment issues which may include HVAC, electrical and/or plumbing.
4. Monitors tool, supplies, and equipment inventory; notifies appropriate individual(s) when inventory needs to be replenished.
5. Prepares and maintains logs and records.
6. Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
PREFERENCES: the successful candidate will have… Knowledge of a variety of maintenance and manual tasks involving trash removal,
Knowledge of the safe use and operation and preventive maintenance of common automotive and mechanical equipment;
Ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely and correct manner.
Outstanding communication and team building skills is a must.
Clear understanding that the position is considered essential personnel.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Valid Virginia Driver's License
Health, Dental & Vision after 90days
401k after 6 months
Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (Some Saturday's)