Does an opportunity to advise industry clients on managing risk, increasing revenues and controlling costs motivate you?If so, we would like to speak with you! We are searching for functional resources with skills in SAP FICO
Do you have experience implementing SAP FICO solutions?
Do you have a desire to work in a client-facing consulting role making a real difference in improving client processes?
configuration, implementation and roll out experience for a top-tier consulting firm client. We have opportunities in NYC, Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta and Los Angeles, however, other major cities will be considered.As a SAP FICO Consultant your responsibilities would include:
- Lead SAP projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) optimization related to Information Technology operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the SAP applications
- Lead SAP business processes mapping
- Lead the day-to-day activities of ERP advisory engagements for a variety of clients, including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
- Supervise and provide performance management for staff working on assigned engagements
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- Assist with scoping prospective engagements and developing proposals
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field from an accredited college/university
- 5+ years of experience in SAP implementation or SAP business process improvement, specifically in the areas of finance and/or controls (FICO)
- Experience implementing and configuring Controlling with Profitabilty Analysis (CO/PA)
- Minimum of one full lifecycle implementation completed (blueprint through testing) plus some activity on other projects
- Strong configuration and testing skills with business oriented and process oriented background
- Solid understanding of the business and the SAP product set in order to effectively analyze the current state and how changes may need to be made to successfully implement a SAP solution
- Demonstrated knowledge base in operations, systems evaluation, and enterprise architecture
- Demonstrated track record of leadership and client management
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel on a targeted 80% travel schedule
- SAP certification
- Prior experience in client-facing consulting environment
About Orchard Talent's Top Tier Consulting Firm Client:
Talent Orchard LLC is a registered woman owned small business (WOSB8M) service provider specializing in full service talent acquisition solutions. Because we work as a consulting partner with our clients, we do much more than simply filling a job order. We study each job before we market it, and we make sure we understand the objectives for the role and the skills and experience required for success. If we have contacted you about an opportunity, we did so because we think it could be good for your career. We specialize in finding the right job for the right people. Talent Orchard is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.
Please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or learn about our other exciting opportunities at CAREERS @ Talent Orchard.
@talentorchard is hiring
Posted 3 years ago