Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Clerk Jobs in Dallas, TX
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Timely/accurate data entry and processing of manual, non-complex client submitted requests such as:
- Processing and approving New Business policies (automatic and facultative)
- Processing and approving terminations
- Processing and approving non-complex maintenance requests such as Extended Term requests, Reduced Paid Up and Smoker to Non-smoker
- Review, monitor and address outdated and/or rejected items such as those on the Daily Update and the M, D and R Version report.
- Timely reporting of individual processing results to management.
- Meet the established standards such as production, quality and client services standards.
- Assisting in other Administration Department duties as needed.
- Balancing the need to meet time sensitive processing deadlines while accurately processing client written requests.
- Quickly gaining an in-depth understanding of the company’s operations, administrative system, processing procedures and a diverse client base to minimize dept. backlogs.
- Working with a large number of external clients with different processing procedures.
- 4 Year Degree
- 0-2 years experience in life insurance administration/reinsurance areas
- Basic/Intermediate skills using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
About Optimum Re Insurance Company:
Optimum Re Insurance Company provides an excellent benefits package to its employees including group medical, dental, vision, life, and short-and long-term disability insurance, flexible spending account, pre-paid legal, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, generous 401K match, and flextime! Let's not forget about our social events, team building activities, and monthly lunch and learns!
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Clerk jobs in Dallas, Texas: