Sorry, this job was closed 1 month ago.
“You can help change the world, while working with an amazing team!”
This is a temp-to-hire position.
To be eligible you must read the entire job description and answer all screening questions. Any application with a missed question will not be forward to the hiring manager.
We are currently looking for a full-time Administration Assistant employee to join our team. The successful candidate will have responsibilities that will include:
· Assist in daily operations such as answering the phone, preparing documents, scheduling, etc.
· Reviewing property information collected by our account managers and property auditors, noting errors and missing information
· Collecting missing information from account managers as needed
· Quickly and accurately inputting proposal information, complying with utility standards
· Communicating with both clients and utility inspectors regarding the status of current proposals
· Other administrative tasks as assigned
· Excel proficiency with the following expertise: formatting, charts, formula creation, more – a test will be given.
· Minimum 45-50+ wpm typing speed – a test will be required
· Strong knowledge of Word, Adobe Acrobat Pro, and PowerPoint
· Exceptional time management and multitasking skills
· Excellent verbal and written English communication
· Reliable transportation to and from Gardena – candidates within 10-15 miles from the office preferred
· A flexible schedule – our office is open from Monday to Friday, but overtime is occasionally needed to ensure proposal deadlines are met
· A strong desire to learn, to help others, and to grow with a fantastic and caring team.
Optima Energy, Inc. is one of the premier companies focused on sustainability and energy efficiency. A trade ally/preferred installer for local utilities like Southern California Edison (SCE) and the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP), we’ve been helping businesses and multi-family dwellings with LED lighting upgrades and energy saving upgrades since 2001. Other services we offer include lighting maintenance and water conservation products, and this year, we’ve expanded our services to include electric vehicle charger installation. We are known for reliability, stability, and second-to-none customer service, and we strongly believe that each of us has the responsibility and the ability to make the world a better place.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and answers to ALL pre-screening questions. Skill testing will be emailed to all qualified candidates and must be completed for consideration. No phone calls or walk-ins, please.
We are looking for outgoing, motivated, passionate, driven individuals to join a growing and thriving team. We seek administrative support as well as passionate and creative individuals to support our growing divisions.
If you possess a positive, CAN DO attitude If you see yourself working with a group driven to succeed, exceed customers expectations and work with a solid productive team, we are the right fit for you!
Company address: 17209 S. Figueroa St D, Gardena, CA 90248
Posted date: 2 months ago
Browse Administrative Assistant jobs in Gardena CA USA:
TalentZok in Gardena, CA
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Touch Wireless Marketing in Carson, CA
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Peak Performance Training in Inglewood, CA
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter