Sorry, this job was closed 5 years ago. See all open Business Systems Analyst Jobs in Golden, CO
Be a part of “What’s NEXT in Television”!
Want an exciting career in creating the digital television experiences of tomorrow? OpenTV is looking for talented and motivated individuals to help us build the foundation for next generation television and contribute to the success of our worldwide customers.
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Location: Golden, CO
OpenTV (www.opentv.com) is seeking a Business Systems Analyst in our Customer Services department for the Advanced Advertising Group.
· Serves as product expert and Level 2 Support for the OpenTV Business Intelligence/Datamart Product
· Analyzes complex business reporting needs problems to be solved with manual and automated business intelligence analysis and reporting services
· Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing analysis and reporting workflows that are cost effective and meet user requirements
· Configures BI system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing internally and at customer sites
· Designs manual and automated business intelligence reports for use with the OpenTV Business Intelligence / Datamart Product, using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Reporting Services
· Creates specifications for Business Intelligence / Datamart Product improvements to meet ongoing customer business requirements
· Provides consultation to users in the area of BI/Datamart
· May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues
· Internal AND external, client-focused role, working in conjunction with Product Management and Customer Support
· Bachelors degree
· 2+ years of Microsoft BI Cube Development and Maintenance experience, including MS SQL Server 2008 Business Intelligence Development Studio including Analysis Services, Integration Services and Reporting Services
· Experience with Microsoft Dynamics and/or AX 2012
· Microsoft Excel 2007 expertise required, including Business Intelligence Pivot Table Report development; Excel 2010 expertise is a plus
· 2+ years SQL query development experience
· Experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2007 and 2010 set up, configuration, and maintenance is a plus
· Ability to work closely with internal and external customers effectively
· Ability to manage several projects of a highly complex nature simultaneously, with local and remote teams as well as external partners
· Strong communication – verbal and written skills and people skillsExperience in Local Cable Advertising Sales industry operations a plus
Today's television viewer has more control than ever to watch whatever they want, whenever they want, and wherever they are on whatever device they choose. In turn, this creates unique challenges for television advertisers as viewing audiences become more fragmented, less attentive, and more difficult to track.
OpenTV/Nagra's Advanced Advertising products enable service providers to add premium value to television advertising, through sophisticated campaign management, interactivity and addressability, effectively monetize television through a complete advertising offering that is part of OpenTV/Nagra's Federated Headend.
OpenTV/Nagra's advanced advertising solutions schedule over 100 million spots per month and currently manage over $2.5 billion of advertising revenue.
Posted 5 years ago
Browse Business Systems Analyst jobs in Golden, Colorado:
Senior Business Analyst / Business Systems Analyst
PM Solutions in Denver, CO
Posted 13 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Business Analyst (Headquarters, Littleton, CO)
SCRAM Systems in Littleton, CO
Posted 23 days ago on ZipRecruiter
CAFM Business Systems Analyst
Modis in Littleton, CO
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter