Sorry, this job was closed 5 months ago. See all open Account Executive Jobs in Waltham, MA
Account Executive - Enterprise Software (SaaS, Clinical Research)
Benefits OfferedVision, 401K, Life, Dental, Medical
Why work here?
“This is a unique opportunity to obtain highly valuable experience and accelerate your career within life sciences software sales”
OpenClinica accelerates the pace of healthcare innovation by working to automate the clinical research process. We have a rapidly growing customer base, and while we’re a small company, we are already a globally recognized brand in clinical research.
As an Account Executive your focus will be to bring inbound leads through the sales process. You will be responsible for closing deals and maintaining relationships with those customers over time.
You will qualify inbound leads, conduct demos, negotiate contracts, and successfully sell the OpenClinica value proposition. Target clients will largely consist of small and mid-sized biopharmaceutical companies, contract research organizations, and academic centers. This role is an inside sales position and requires minimal travel (3-4 trips/year).
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that our prospective customers face in their clinical research
- Pursue qualified opportunities to close; meet or exceed quota
- Communicate OpenClinica’s value to prospective customers in a compelling and personalized manner
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively across departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and releases new products
- Enthusiastically represent the OpenClinica brand
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- 3-5 years of quota carrying SaaS sales
- Experience in the life sciences domain
- Ready to participate in every stage of the sales process
- Ability to quickly learn and master a complex and highly technical field
- Stellar communicator; you can seamlessly guide a conversation and anticipate potential needs
- Must be able to thrive and adapt to change in a very fast paced environment
- Strong IT skills and genuine love for technology, mhealth, and/or clinical research
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer (as defined by production results that put you at the top 5% of your peers) and / or, Over Quota / President's Club type
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently
- Experience in a startup environment
- A powerful work ethic
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Compensation is competitive and includes base salary + commission. Benefits include:
- 401k plan with matching
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Flexible paid time off
In addition, we offer some useful and fun perks, such as:
- A professional development budget just for you!
- Free parking to keep you sane
- Free gym to keep you healthy
- Free Nespresso™ to keep you peppy
- A fun culture and happy people!
Please send resume and cover letter pointing out three reasons why you think you'd be a fit.
About OpenClinica LLC:
OpenClinica accelerates the pace of healthcare innovation by working to automate the clinical research process. We have a rapidly growing customer base, and while we’re a small company, we are already a globally recognized brand in clinical research. We offer valuable experience and opportunities for leadership that are hard to find elsewhere.
Posted date: 5 months ago
Browse Account Executive jobs in Waltham, Massachusetts: