Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Developer Jobs in Baltimore, MD
The individual will be a part of the Master Data Management (MDM) team as an MDM Specialist implementing IBM’s Initiate Master Data Services product.
The individual will have extensive experience implementing Initiate Master Data Services on other large scale projects with multiple hub types.
The individual will work closely with the product team and client staff to deliver the MDM solution as per requirements.
Project responsibilities will include:
- Provide recommendations and/or best practices on design and development of the MDM sub-system, including hub design, API services and data synchronization with non-MDM data stores.
- Perform multi-disciplinary technical tasks that require strong object-oriented design skills and system design skills, API development, object and data modeling skills, Web application architecture, J2EE and Java technology architecture, and knowledge of Web application security.
- Provide recommendations on development methodologies for Initiate Master Data Services projects as well as Java and J2EE technologies.
- Work closely with the development and QA teams to ensure that the solutions meet the business and non-functional requirements.
- Trouble shoot issues with the implementation of the solution
- Assist in the final implementation and go-live activities planning
Essential Skills Required
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience using Initiate Master Data Services
- Experience with Initiate Master Data Services API development
- Experience with Initiate Master Data Services hub design and development
- Experience in implementation / delivery of Initiate Master Data Services solutions in at least one implementation, preferably large scale
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience in application development
- Experience implementing Java/J2EE, HTML, XML solutions
- Experience with application server technology like Websphere or similar
About Open Analytics:
Open Analytics is the premier provider of complex Business Intelligence solutions. We bring 40+ years of advisory and implementation expertise in retail, financial, healthcare, and manufacturing industries that enable clients to dramatically improve decision making across organization through an iterative delivery methodology. Our mission is to provide innovative and engaging Business Intelligence solutions for our customers leveraging industry best practices.
From Mobile Business Intelligence, Analytics and Information management, to Cloud based Business Intelligence solutions--Open Analytics champions platform-independence--making us the preferred choice for companies who need to do more with less--giving them greater accessibility and solutions with less guess-work about which platform or device to start with.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Developer jobs in Baltimore, Maryland: