Posted 2 years ago in Computer/Software
1) Informatica 8.6.1
3) Basic Unix Shell scripting
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The ETL Informatica Consultant position is responsible for designing, implementing and developing the ETL processes against data sources and will set and enforce ETL standards and architecture. They will also ensure that client requirements are adequately understood and documented.
•Must have 5+ years of Informatica experience
•Must have 5+ years of Business Intelligence experience.
•3+ years of performance tuning/admin and development.
•Informatica PowerCenter 9.1 experience a plus
•Able to Lead, Design, Develop and Deploy the ETL processes to for the Data Warehouse team
•Able to participate in development, defect resolution on existing ETL processes
•Strong experience on Oracle. SQL
•Strong understanding of BI/DW concepts
•Responsible for collaborating with the Data Warehouse team to design and develop required ETL processes, performance tune ETL programs/scripts.
•Maintain and enhance ETL code, work with the QA and DBA team to fix performance issues.
* Supports and enhances existing Informatica environment and develops new, complex ETL processes to support additional design, development and deployment of the Enterprise Data Warehouse, and Data Marts
* Assist data warehouse team in completing current data warehouse initiative projects
* Analyze and evaluate data sources
* Designs, develops and implements complex ETL processes
* Understanding of development lifecycle methodology and ability to successfully deliver Informatica assignments
* Expert in database concepts, logical/physical design and development
* Strong Understanding of Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence concepts
* Experience with UNIX shell scripting and windows batch scripting
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong organizational and documentation skills.
* Strong database analytical skills.
* Good knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
* Educational qualification: Bachelor*s Degree.
Open Analytics is the premier provider of complex Business Intelligence solutions. We bring 40+ years of advisory and implementation expertise in retail, financial, healthcare, and manufacturing industries that enable clients to dramatically improve decision making across organization through an iterative delivery methodology. Our mission is to provide innovative and engaging Business Intelligence solutions for our customers leveraging industry best practices.
From Mobile Business Intelligence, Analytics and Information management, to Cloud based Business Intelligence solutions--Open Analytics champions platform-independence--making us the preferred choice for companies who need to do more with less--giving them greater accessibility and solutions with less guess-work about which platform or device to start with.
Browse informatica developer jobs in Baltimore, Maryland:
Anthem, Inc - Columbia, MD
Posted 4 days ago on Beyond
Libsys Inc - Baltimore, MD
Posted 21 days ago on TechFetch.com
Technosoft Corporation - Towson, Maryland
Posted 24 days ago on StartWire