Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Medical Assistant Phlebotomist Jobs in Honolulu, HI
Medical Assistant, Phlebotomist, RN,EMT LPN
Onsite Health Diagnostic's is seeking for Medical Assistants, Phlebotomists, LPNs, RNs, CNAs, EMTs, and Paramedics to be staffed for health screenings nationwide. Those selected will assist with health screenings performing tasks such as biometric testing utilizing Cholestech LDX monitors, height and weight, measuring blood pressure, registration and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Qualified candidates will possess excellent customer service and communication skills, a valid ID, and previous experience is preferred. Opportunities will primarily be during the mornings and afternoon but may vary.
Opportunities are on a contract basis only.
• Demonstrated knowledge of clinical procedures.
• Demonstrated medical knowledge, techniques and information needed for finger sticks and/or venipuncture.
• Experience with Cholestech LDX Monitors is a strong plus.
• Demonstrated ability to speak effectively and convey information to peers and customers.
• Professional demeanor and appearance.
• Demonstrated ability to operate diagnostic equipment.
• LPN, RN License, or EMT-P Certification valid in the state(s) of employment.
• Medical Assistant, class diploma or transcript required.
• 1-3 years' experience in job related field preferred.
• Available for contractual work on weekdays, primarily during day shift.
• Must have a valid government issued ID.
• This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management to comply with HIPPA.
About Onsite Health Diagnostics:
Onsite Health Diagnostics is the leading national independent provider of employee health screenings and workforce health data analytics. We provide a wide range of employee biometric testing options, aggregate medical data analyses and sophisticated online tools to some of the worlds largest employers, HR and employee benefits consultants, corporate wellness program administrators and group health insurance providers and brokers. In doing so, we remove the mystery behind rising healthcare costs and provide the actionable information necessary to effect change.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Medical Assistant Phlebotomist jobs in Honolulu, Hawaii: