Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Opportunities for professional development, fun and casual environment, inspiring executive team, and talented professionals”
We are looking for talented Copywriters to create content for OnPoint’s various online publishing platforms. You will be responsible for researching, writing, reviewing and editing content at the highest level of quality, accuracy and user engagement standards.
The project we are immediately hiring for entails creating comprehensive informational guides about social welfare and benefit programs and services. There is opportunity for this position to thereafter include web and email-based content writing that will serve as helpful information and/or compelling advertising copy while also leveraging proper SEO principles.
Please note that only applicants who send two relevant (2) writing samples will be considered.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
· Perform research and produce clean content in a timely manner. Without plagiarism.
· Provide original content that is grammatically sound, clear and readable.
· Fact-check content for accuracy and errors.
· Proofread, edit and review content for quality, value and uniqueness.
· Research new project content to assist with concept development and outlines.
· Adhere to deadlines.
· Perform all other tasks as assigned.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
· Graduation from an accredited college or university with a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism or a related field.
· 2+ years of copywriting and/or editing experience.
· A writing portfolio with samples that display your ability to explain complex concepts in a simple and engaging way – with good writing flow, excellent grammar and topical authority.
· Experience with these subjects is ideal but not required. Please explain your experience or background with the subjects in your cover letter: Finance, Healthcare or Medical Fields, Real Estate or Housing Services, Government Assistance Programs
· Strong writing, editing, proofreading skills.
· Advanced knowledge of AP style guidelines and SEO principles and best practices.
· Expert fluency in English language
· Excellent communication skills
· Exceptional attention to detail
Please submit your resume, writing samples, and cover letter.
OnPoint is a leading data-driven, online publisher and service-based provider. Leveraging premium and contextual domain names combined with original content and large audiences, OnPoint is building a robust, highly monetizable "Signal Graph."
OnPoint’s proprietary content products focus on markets with a strong consumer value proposition. With more consumer data, we are able to increase the Life Time Value of their signal data and put services in front of the right people at the point in their lives when they need it.
Our mission is to Assist, Enable, and Empower people to Accomplish goals and Achieve tasks.