Immediate need for a scientific/medical writer with expertise in data quality assurance to support publication of pre-clinical, proof-of-concept findings.
Scientific Medical Writer - Home Based
• MS in any life sciences discipline; PhD preferred
• At least 3-5 years of dedicated scientific/medical writing
• Data quality control skills; scientific and statistical understanding to review methodology and data analysis to ensure it is of high-quality, in compliance with standard company policies/protocols, and suitable for publication
• Ability to adapt their writing style to various target audiences
• Must have a strong command of the English language with attention to detail, grammar, and syntax
• Broad scientific understanding of disease states and therapeutic areas; expertise in oncology, diabetes, obesity, and/or neurology preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills to interact with scientists and management
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, graphics packages (e.g., Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc.) and reference management software
• A thorough understanding of the submission process for high impact scientific journals
• Contract-to-hire applicants preferred
OnPoint is the premier clinical research professional services firm dedicated to high quality, outstanding service.
A preferred provider for top clients including Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Clinical Research Organizations, Medical Device and related industries, offering both consulting and direct placement services nationwide.
Clinical Research and Development
Clinical Data Management
Quality Assurance and Manufacturing
Browse medical writer jobs in Boston, Massachusetts:
Artech Information Systems, LLC in Cambridge, MA
Posted 6 days ago on Beyond
Vertex Pharmaceuticals in Boston, MA
Posted 20 days ago on the web
Lab Support, a division of On Assignment in Cambridge, MA
Posted 6 days ago on CareerBuilder