Interested in More Work Opportunities?
A major telecommunications company in partnership with OnForce is seeking qualified service technicians.
Join the Network
The OnForce community is comprised of thousands of national and regional service companies that utilize OnForce to fulfill their on-site service work every day.
· Sign up for a FREE account by visiting www.onforce.com and signing up as a service professional. Choose the service categories in which you are qualified to work and if your skill set matches the following service needs, we will ask you to complete the registration process.
RECEIVE WORK ORDERS
· Once you are a member of the OnForce marketplace, service companies will be able to send work orders to you through the OnForce platform.
Get Paid in a Timely manner
· Once work is completed to OnForce’s client satisfaction, funds are transferred to your account within three to five business days.
· Stand out from the crowd. We encourage you to complete your OnForce profile by adding your certifications, insurance coverage, background check, and drug test.
Build Your Reputation
· Service companies and service professionals rate one another after each service event.
Connect with Other Service Professionals
· Ask questions and participate in discussions within the OnForce forums, or visit us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter accounts.
OnForce can help you establish and grow your business by providing access to a powerful online marketplace. DON’T WAIT! Submit your resume and complete the sign up process on onforce.com using REFERRAL CODE -- PTY
About OnForce, Inc.:
OnForce is actively building mobile and web technology to re-invent the way on-site services are delivered. With more than $250,000,000 in services transacted through our mobile and web tools, OnForce's technology is a proven solution for service companies and independent technicians.
By using OnForce, Service Buyers get access to an innovative business model that uses a marketplace system to ensure that Service Buyers get the lowest market prices, and that they can find the best qualified Service Provider. Compared to traditional models, OnForce provides better quality at a lower price and is a better way to deliver onsite service.
Service Providers love OnForce because they get new job opportunities delivered directly to their smartphones with no marketing or sales expense involved. Further, upon completion of work, they get paid in an average of 54 hours with no defaults vs. traditional invoicing which typically leaves providers waiting 45+ days for payment and many providers never collect on 10% or more of their invoices.