Posted 2 years ago in Customer Service
Onestop Internet is currently seeking a Guest Services Representative responsible for answering customer inquiries, investigating customer accounts, correcting any necessary errors regarding customer orders utilizing specific procedures in a professional, helpful and timely manner. Onestop’s Guest Service Representatives are top notch customer service gurus. They know how to handle the most sophisticated of customers by giving each guest a positive experience at the end of every communication.
Major Job Responsibilities
· Respond to incoming telephone calls, emails, and instant messaging chats from customers in a professional and timely manner.
· Answer routine questions regarding a variety of ordering issues.
· Ability to maintain knowledge of products for up to 40 different brands and the policies & procedures related to each brand.
· Answer complex questions through research, and when appropriate and according to procedures, escalate to the correct person.
· Investigate and correct errors accurately
· Document all customer contacts in accordance with established procedures, using company guidelines
· Record pertinent information in the servicing system and/or database obtained through verbal or written customer communication, including return processing and other critical information.
· Carefully follow instructions contained in communication from management, either in the person or through writing or electronic media, updating procedures and activities as required by such communications, immediately upon receipt.
· Conform to all applicable regulations related to payment card industry standards, as presented in the company training
The ideal candidate will have experience in one or more of the following areas: high-end apparel, lifestyle sporting goods and footwear, as well as the highly coveted ability to multi-task by managing inbound and outbound guest relations. The ability to work independently with little supervision is absolutely essential. Past experience in an e-commerce is most welcome.
· Minimum AA degree from accredited university/college
· At least 3 year experience in combined customer service experience, of which at least 2 years in a call center environment
· Ability to multi-task, some account management experience a plus
· Excel skills highly desired
· Language skills: Must be fluent in English; French, Italian, German, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Japanese fluent language skills highly desired.
Onestop Internet, Inc. (onestop.com) is a full-service e-commerce technology and distribution partner. We design, build and manage e-commerce websites on a completely outsourced basis. Our integrated technology, design, customer service and warehouse facility is located in Rancho Dominguez, CA. Santa Monica office, steps from the 3rd Street Promenade, relocating soon to El Segundo. Branch office now open in New York City located in the Empire State Building.
At Onestop, we understand that nothing good gets done without good people, and we have worked hard to build a team of intelligent, dedicated professionals who support each other, enjoy their work, and want to contribute something of value as we grow our business. Onestop Internet is a provider of outsourced e-commerce services for consumer brands and retailers. Onestop has been successful in creating profitable e-commerce channels for brands such as: True Religion Brand Jeans, 7 for All Mankind, J Brand Jeans, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Scott Kay, Camelbak and over 30 others.
So if you are looking for a company where your individual personality and talents are appreciated and needed, and if you are ready to do something fun and beneficial for your career, come talk to us. We offer plenty of growth opportunities, challenging projects, competitive compensation, and a sense of pride in what we all accomplish together. We have a soccer team, company movie nights, Friday outdoor buffets, and lots of crazy contests for our employees. It's all part of our fun and energetic environment. Visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/onestopinternet.
Browse guest services representative jobs in Rancho Dominguez, California: