Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Digital Promotional Merchandising Coordinator #161
Location: Menomonee Falls, WI
Duration: 3/18-7/31, Pay $15/hour
Responsible for building promotional assortment for all digital channels including, but not limited to, company website, mobile, e-mail and kiosk. Partner with and leverage cross-functional teams to build optimized promotional assortments in order to provide the customer with a positive shopping experience.
Execute digital marketing strategy & identify opportunities
· Utilizes e-Commerce platform and content management software to build all featured sales assortments for Kohls.com and other digital channels. Work with cross-functional partners in order to assure all timelines are met.
· Utilize attention to detail in order to effectively and accurately execute promotional sales call outs.
· Coordinate time based updates as it relates to seasonal events, timed sales events, etc.
· Utilize tools and resources to monitor assigned businesses performance; be able to recognize opportunities for improvement and take action when needed.
· Ensure high-quality results to eliminate live site errors.
Troubleshoot technical issues to ensure accuracy and efficiency
· Identify technical issues and compliance concerns; develop conclusions; provide solutions with minimal supervision.
· Effectively and efficiently communicate both written and verbal technology issues to peers, partners and management.
· Review all promotional assortments and campaigns, ensuring 100% accuracy with pricing and content.
· Analyze processes and suggest improvements or automations to amend workflows.
· Demonstrated organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and maintain strict deadlines.
· Proven technical skills and ability to troubleshoot.
· Proven successful collaboration with business partners.
· Proven process and project management skills.
· Ability to communicate and present concepts to people of all levels both written and verbally.
· Ability to motivate and negotiate with associates at all levels.
· Detail oriented.
· Web content management system experience.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Contract job thru SITE Personnel
Browse merchandising coordinator jobs in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin:
BuySeasons - New Berlin, WI
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Kohls - Fashion Industry - Menomonee Falls, WI
Posted 21 days ago on VelvetJobs LLC
Acosta - Milwaukee, WI
Posted 2 months ago on Beyond