Accounts Payable Clerk
Position: Accounts Payable Clerk
Degree: Accounting related
Compiles and maintains accounts payable records for a North Dallas Software Company. Must be eager to learn in a dynamic environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
• Prints and obtains signatures on all accounts payable checks.
• Distributes signed checks as required.
• Answers all vendor inquiries.
• Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files.
• Assists Corporate Financial Officers and personnel as necessary.
• Assists in monthly closings.
• Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
• Performs filing, scanning and coping.
• Cash applications
•Performs other duties as assigned.
•Assist with various billing functions
•Reconcile bank and Credit card statements
•Quick books or any accounting software and Excel a must
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position. Must have an Accounting degree.
• Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
• Customer service—the individual manages difficult client/customer situations, responds promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance and meets commitments.
• Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
• Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality and applies feedback to improve performance.
• Quantity—meets productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner.
• Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
• Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
• Safety and security—the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
Global Software (SAAS-PAAS) Company in Addison, Texas specializing in Supply Chain Enterprise Solutions. We are a product based company that is taking the supply chain to new levels globally. This is a very dynamic environment; therefore we look for individuals with the thirst to learn new technologies.
Posted 6 days ago