One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating is one of the top HVAC companies and is looking for family oriented, fun, hard working, sky’s the limit minded, positive, front footed Residential Service Technicians.
Ready to join the best?Our chosen candidate looks like–
• Very clean cut a must, no visible tattoos or piercings, all American!
• Strong customer service/communication and people skills, very genuine and personable a must
• The potential to make over $100k a year is based on your customer service, technician experience, product knowledge and hustle, your answers in the mirror!
• All of your calls are opportunity calls and your main objective is to get clients happily involved in new heating and cooling systems
• We have a strong customer base which mean year round work, no slow time, must have the ability to drive revenue from your truck, no ceiling on your income
• Understands how to build trust through service, pure Technician, technically competent
• Must be NATE certified or close to taking test
• Strong steady work history a must, currently working a plus, 5 years minimum as a Service Technician
• Must have your own tools, electrical testers and tools of the trade
• Strong residential service experience and strong trouble shooting skills a must, neat clean work that is up to code a must, able to climb in attics and under houses, quick, efficient and organized a mustStrong experience in the following:
• Cleaning and servicing units
• Able to perform tune ups and maintenance
• Very thorough on trouble shooting and repairs
• The ability to listen to customers
• The ability to build value with the customer concerning our services
• Technically competent
• Up to date on latest tools of the trade; cameras, testers and lifelong
• Able to perform safety inspection and discuss with customer your findings
• Trouble shooting using video inspection
• Exceptional team player; fun, energetic, goal oriented, positive, optimistic,
and great attitude!
• Exceptional Technician; intuitive, hard working, fast, efficient, no problem
wearing uniform, willing to learn our system, can keep a truck well
organized- ‘what next’ attitude!
• Takes personal responsibility to better themselves as a person and growth
as a Tech
• We work 7 days a week with 2 days off a week on a rotating basis
• Be able to climb in and out of box trucks and vans, able to lift over 75lbs,
and work in the summer heat
• Can pass a Federal background and drug test, clean driving
record and current drivers license are ALL
a must. (Please do not
apply if any of these are issues. We check to protect!).
• Someone passionate about being the best, working with the best and
looking for a long term career not just a pay check; a place to call
home/family!Only serious candidates with above listed requirements need apply, please send resume that REFLECTS and supports the aforementioned requirements!Benefits include –
- Health and dental benefits with up to 75% paid for your family, 100% paid for you
- Health Savings Account with monthly company contributions
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Profit Sharing
- 401K plan with company match
- Company vehicle, cell phone
- Company sponsored plans such as AFLAC, Pre Paid Legal, Vision Insurance