Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open HVAC Service Technician Jobs in Santa Rosa, CA
ONE HOUR HVAC >>> Service Technician <<<< NEEDED IMMEDIATELY
Ready to join the best?
Our chosen candidate looks like–
• Very clean cut a must, no visible tattoos or piercings, all American!
• Strong customer service/communication and people skills, very genuine and personable a must
• The potential to make over $100k a year is based on your customer service, technician experience, product knowledge and hustle, your answers in the mirror!
• All of your calls are opportunity calls and your main objective is to get clients happily involved in new heating and cooling systems
• We have a strong customer base which mean year round work, no slow time, must have the ability to drive revenue from your truck, no ceiling on your income
• Understands how to build trust through service, pure Technician, technically competent
• Must be NATE certified or close to taking test
• Strong steady work history a must, currently working a plus, 5 years minimum as a Service Technician
• Must have your own tools, electrical testers and tools of the trade
• Strong residential service experience and strong trouble shooting skills a must, neat clean work that is up to code a must, able to climb in attics and under houses, quick, efficient and organized a must
Strong experience in the following:
• Cleaning and servicing units
• Able to perform tune ups and maintenance
• Very thorough on trouble shooting and repairs
• The ability to listen to customers
• The ability to build value with the customer concerning our services
• Technically competent
• Up to date on latest tools of the trade; cameras, testers and lifelong
• Able to perform safety inspection and discuss with customer your findings
• Trouble shooting using video inspection
• Exceptional team player; fun, energetic, goal oriented, positive, optimistic,
and great attitude!
• Exceptional Technician; intuitive, hard working, fast, efficient, no problem
wearing uniform, willing to learn our system, can keep a truck well
organized- ‘what next’ attitude!
• Takes personal responsibility to better themselves as a person and growth
as a Tech
• We work 7 days a week with 2 days off a week on a rotating basis
• Be able to climb in and out of box trucks and vans, able to lift over 75lbs,
and work in the summer heat
• Can pass a Federal background and drug test, clean driving
record and current drivers license are ALL a must. (Please do not
apply if any of these are issues. We check to protect!).
• Someone passionate about being the best, working with the best and
looking for a long term career not just a pay check; a place to call
Only serious candidates with above listed requirements need apply, please send resume that REFLECTS and supports the aforementioned requirements!
Benefits include –
- Health and dental benefits with up to 75% paid for your family, 100% paid for you
- Health Savings Account with monthly company contributions
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Profit Sharing
- 401K plan with company match
- Company vehicle, cell phone
- Company sponsored plans such as AFLAC, Pre Paid Legal, Vision Insurance
About One Hour Heating and Air:
At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning, we firmly believe that a company is only as good as the people we employ. By hiring the best in the industry, we have created a great team that provides unmatched value to our clients one that is committed to our mission of establishing long-term relationships with our clients and delivering reliable solutions that are energy-saving and suited to their home.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse HVAC Service Technician jobs in Santa Rosa, California:
Adams Heating & Cooling in Santa Rosa, CA
Posted 23 days ago on ZipRecruiter
HVAC/Sheet Metal installer and service techs
Henry Mechanical in Windsor, CA
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter
hvac & sheetmetal installer
menini htg & a/c in Santa Rosa, CA
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter