Sorry, this job was closed 1 year ago.
“Family oriented, opportunities for growth, great benefits”
Objective: Your responsibility will be to both manage a current base of business while heavily prospecting new accounts to introduce and close business. This includes products and services such as:
• Printer Sales, Service and Solutions – primarily focused on Managed Print Services (MPS)
• Copier Sales Service and Solutions
• Wide Format Solutions
• Ancillary products, sales and solutions revolving around our expertise
Qualities we look for in our sales candidates:
• Enjoy working in a team environment where we foster growth and execution.
• Desire to make a dramatic impact on sales, your income and to help clients.
• Must be results-oriented, use time efficiently, and be a good problem-solver
• Amicable and able to establish trust with others immediately
• Positive and self-motivated and take pride in your results.
• Have strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office programs.
• Enjoy a “work hard play hard” environment
• Preferred to have B2B outside Sales experience and strong closing skills
• Accept accountability for performance
• The Desire to make over $100K/year. We offer uncapped potential.
We offer a competitive base salary +plus UNCAPPED commissions as well as bonuses, car allowance, paid vacation, holidays, health insurance, 401K plan, laptop, mobile phone and on-going professional training. Most importantly, we foster growth, care about our employees and customers and provide honest solutions. Candidates must successfully pass a criminal background check, drug screening and have a current valid Driver License.
About On-Site LaserMedic:
Since 1992, On-Site LaserMedic has been helping businesses find solutions to their business processes. We are proud to be Southern California’s oldest and most highly recognized provider of laser and inkjet printers, copiers, Managed Print Serives (MPS), fax and scanning solutions. Our focus began with being as a service based business and have proudly been sought out by the largest manufacturers to sell and service their products from the likes of:
• Xerox – as a Platinum Agent
• HP CCP Partner
• Canon –Wide Format partner
On-Site has won a number of industry awards including “HP Premier Partner”, Top 100 Women Owned Business in CA., One of HP’s elite dealers with over a 98% first time fix rate for over 15 years, and is proudly A WBENC Woman Owned Business and GSA Contract holder, making On-Site your great Supplier Diversity partner.
For additional information on On-Site LaserMedic’s services or a demonstration of the latest technology available, please call (818) 772-6911 or visit the company’s website at www.onsitelasermedic.com .
On-Site LaserMedic was established in 1992 and our goal has been to provide the most comprehensive, unparalleled service and supplies available today.Our Office Equipment Service and Supply organization have been successfully servicing devices across the nation for over 25 years and we offer a wide line of Digital Copier, Laser Printers, Fax Machines and Supplies. Our knowledgeable customer service personnel and technical experience give us the ability to service large organizations as well as supporting small businesses nationwide. On-Site LaserMedic repairs every Copier, Printer, and Fax machine on the market making it easier for our customers to service and consolidate their office equipment network. We offer a 4 hour response time with certified technicians which equates to 98% first time fix rate of service calls. On-Site LaserMedic believes in the approach of custom tailored solutions that fit each of our clients specific needs to ensure maximum return on the imaging budget within your organization.
Celebrating 25 Years in Business! November 1, 2016
On-Site LaserMedic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free work place.
Posted date: 1 year ago
Browse Outside Sales Associate jobs in Los Angeles CA USA: