Candidates cannot begin an assignment without successful drug and background clearances.
Duration is 13 Months located Wilson NC.
The Validation Specialist is responsible for the execution of the Company validation initiatives as assigned to include performing cGMP equipment and process validation protocol.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Prepare, review, execute, and summarize validation protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ, PV and/or CV) for aseptic pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Prepare equipment, processes, product, and cleaning procedures
- Document validation plans and protocols (tests) to provide objective evidence that equipment, processes, and product meet requirements and are compliant with applicable regulations
- Serve as a technical resource for assessing validation requirements, solving test related problems, and developing strategies for problem prevention
- Conduct validation testing for new products and process improvements
- Interact with individuals from different disciplines (Engineering, Laboratory, Operations, and Quality) to plan, execute, and complete validation activities
- Ensure validation efforts are conducted in an appropriate and timely manner
- Perform risk assessment exercises in support of validation activities
- Prepare Technical Packages and assessments for product transfers
- Other duties as assigned by area management
Pay Rate: $16.00-$20/Hour