The Computer Operations Center team is located in the Fairfield data center.
The Systems Administrator will perform some of the following day to day activities: UC4 management, Ticket dispatch, Call handling and Dispatch, responding to server alarms in SCOM and Patrol.
This position will also learn and perform documented procedures for some of the following technologies: Windows Server, UNIX Servers, Linux Servers, Data Protection, Storage and related technologies or processes such as SOX, NERC/CIP, SCCM, SCOM, ELM, CCM, ITIM, and TSM.
- The shift is up to 12 hours long and can occur during the day or night hours.
- Shift coverage can also occur on reserved holidays.
- This team is a 24x7 real time operations team.
- Candidate must be available to cover on-call duties and may be given short notice.
- Candidate must also be able to work alone for extended periods of time.
- 2 year experience in Computing Environment supporting servers of any of the following platforms (Windows, Linux, AIX, Mainframe, etc.)
- Proven ability to write and communicate clearly 1 year experience of BMC Remedy Action Request System usage in a server environment.
Pay Rate: $29.00/Hour
Duration: 7+ months
Location: Fairfield, CA
Candidates cannot begin an assignment without successful drug and background clearances.