Position Title: Data Warehouse Developer
The ETL developer will design, construct and validate applications to extract, transform and load warehouse environments.
Job Function and Responsibilities:
• Perform analysis, design, coding, testing and documentation for assigned projects
• Ensure all deliverables comply with IT standards and Security guidelines
• Interface with Data Management system engineers and data architects
• Troubleshoot and provide technical solutions to data issues encountered by new or existing applications in the environment
• Adhere to and promote quality standards
** This is a possible Temp to Perm Opportunity!**
• Bachelor Degree and a minimum of 1 year Data Warehouse ETL programming OR High School Diploma / GED and a minimum of 3 years ETL programming in a Data Warehouse environment
• Proven experience with SQL and analyzing large volumes of data
• Experience with data extraction, cleansing and transformation tools
• Excellent oral and written communication, analytic and problem solving skills
• Self motivated and able to work independently and within a team setting
• Previous GE or Retail Finance experience, or other credit card/financial institution processing experience.
• Experience with building and supporting Data Warehouse applications
• Experience with AbInitio or other ETL tool such as Informatica
• Experience with Oracle or similar DBMS
• Experience with Unix scripting
Location: New Orleans, LA
Duration: Temp to Perm w2 contract
Compensation: $38.00 - $45.00
About On-Board Services:
On-Board was founded in 1976 by Robert L. Wilson to provide Engineering and Design services for the chemical manufacturing industry in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States.
Today, On-Board is a thriving privately held family of companies with services ranging from Professional Engineering Services to Staffing and Recruiting services across the United States.
The On-Board family currently includes, three distinct business offerings as part of the organization's Strategic Vision.