Position Title: Data Warehouse Developer
The ETL developer will design, construct and validate applications to extract, transform and load warehouse environments.
Job Function and Responsibilities:
• Perform analysis, design, coding, testing and documentation for assigned projects
• Ensure all deliverables comply with IT standards and Security guidelines
• Interface with Data Management system engineers and data architects
• Troubleshoot and provide technical solutions to data issues encountered by new or existing applications in the environment
• Adhere to and promote quality standards
** This is a possible Temp to Perm Opportunity!**
• Bachelor Degree and a minimum of 1 year Data Warehouse ETL programming OR High School Diploma / GED and a minimum of 3 years ETL programming in a Data Warehouse environment
• Proven experience with SQL and analyzing large volumes of data
• Experience with data extraction, cleansing and transformation tools
• Excellent oral and written communication, analytic and problem solving skills
• Self motivated and able to work independently and within a team setting
• Previous GE or Retail Finance experience, or other credit card/financial institution processing experience.
• Experience with building and supporting Data Warehouse applications
• Experience with AbInitio or other ETL tool such as Informatica
• Experience with Oracle or similar DBMS
• Experience with Unix scripting
Location: New Orleans, LA
Duration: Temp to Perm w2 contract
Compensation: $38.00 - $45.00
About On-Board Services:
In 2001, the ownership and management of On-Board set forth a corporate vision to become the leading provider of professional services in North America. In pursuit of this vision, On-Board will embrace the core values of superior quality and customer service, strive for continuous improvement in all aspects of our service offerings, assemble, develop and retain the best talent in the marketplace.
On-Board's corporate Mission is to provide Flexible Service by applying the talents of our people, work processes and technology to meet our client's expectations in a safe, responsible and dependable manner consistent with our people and quality principles.