“You will never be board, we promise you that. We are working on very exciting technologies”
We are seeking an electrical engineer who can
- design and test analog and digital embedded circuits,
- do worst-case analysis on new designs,
- quickly debug and resolve hardware issues,
- collaborate and work well with software engineers,
- design and document process and hardware bring-up.
1-5 years of experience, Leadership skills and desire to learn new frontier, ultimately lead a larger hardware team in near future.
- Being willing to wear some different hats especially as a small company.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering
- Proficient in debugging techniques with embedded and analog circuits
- Experienced in soldering/rework
- General understanding of embedded design
- Some software knowledge & experiences is major plus.
About Omniscent Inc:
Omniscent, Inc. has developed the proprietary architecture in design of portable, autonomous and inexpensive micro-GC (gas chromatography) based on patented technology licensed from a leading top ten University in USA. The company first product, OMNI2100, is state of art product with Wireless and WiFi capability which operate autonomously in remote outdoor and indoor sites. The patented technology requires no carrier gas and moving parts which results in longer operation time between services. The control and management of the sensor system is done exclusively via Web. The Company was founded in September 2016 by two University faculty and an executive from Silicon Valley.