IMMEDIATE “Contract-to-Hire” Desktop/Server Administrator opening at a large Government Contractor located in the Kansas City, Missouri (Downtown / Government District) area. This is a great, long-term position with an excellent company with strong benefits. Strong customer service skills are required.
To be immediately considered for this opening, please submit your resume to the provided email address and we will contact qualified candidates ASAP.
Salary Range: 45,000 – 52,000 (including benefits)
Length of position: Six (6+) month Contract-to-Hire opportunity.
Work schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Background & Clearance Requirements: Must be able to pass a criminal background check, credit check, and drug screening to obtain Public Trust Clearance.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Four (4) years + Bachelor's Degree OR six (6) years + Associate's Degree OR eight (8) years with no degree.
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR POSITION:
- Strong interpersonal and professional skills with prior experience supporting Executives.
- Strong desktop support experience with hardware repair and software configuration using Windows 7 OS and MS Office 2007.
- Basic File Server System Administration (i.e. adds, moves, and changes within Active Directory) with Backup Software support experience.
- PC Imaging experience and experience working with Trouble Ticket Tracking Systems such as, Remedy, Track-IT, HEAT, or Magic will be a big plus.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Possessing one of the following certifications is highly preferred: A+, Net+, MCP, or MCSE
OmniLink Corporation, with headquarters in Dallas, Texas, has delivered quality IT solutions and services for Commercial and Government customers since 1999. Our mission is to focus on the business objectives of our customers and adapt our quality solutions to deliver IT value for their organization. We hold our employees in high regard while providing a professional and supportive culture. This approach enables us to develop a long-term relationship with our customers and provide a quality and stable product - our employees.
We have developed long-term and trusted partnership with our nationwide customers and become an extension of their IT organization. We offer an extensive scope of technology services for Healthcare, Legal, Educational and Financial industries.
Browse server administrator jobs in Kansas City, Missouri: