Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
IMMEDIATE “Contract-to-Hire” Desktop/Server Administrator opening at a large Government Contractor located in the Kansas City, Missouri (Downtown / Government District) area. This is a great, long-term position with an excellent company with strong benefits. Strong customer service skills are required.
To be immediately considered for this opening, please submit your resume to the provided email address and we will contact qualified candidates ASAP.
Salary Range: 45,000 – 52,000 (including benefits)
Length of position: Six (6+) month Contract-to-Hire opportunity.
Work schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Background & Clearance Requirements: Must be able to pass a criminal background check, credit check, and drug screening to obtain Public Trust Clearance.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Four (4) years + Bachelor's Degree OR six (6) years + Associate's Degree OR eight (8) years with no degree.
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR POSITION:
- Strong interpersonal and professional skills with prior experience supporting Executives.
- Strong desktop support experience with hardware repair and software configuration using Windows 7 OS and MS Office 2007.
- Basic File Server System Administration (i.e. adds, moves, and changes within Active Directory) with Backup Software support experience.
- PC Imaging experience and experience working with Trouble Ticket Tracking Systems such as, Remedy, Track-IT, HEAT, or Magic will be a big plus.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Possessing one of the following certifications is highly preferred: A+, Net+, MCP, or MCSE
OmniLink Corporation, a privately held company based in Dallas, Texas, is an Information Systems and Technology company providing services and solutions that support commercial, federal, state and local government customers. Our technology capabilities include LAN/WAN networks, data center operations, desktop enterprise services, messaging systems, rapid technology deployment and application development.
Browse server administrator jobs in Kansas City, Missouri:
CyberCoders - Kansas City, MO
Posted 11 days ago on the web
C&A Industries, Inc - Kansas City, MO
Posted 19 days ago on Beyond
Armed Forces Bank - Kansas City, MO
Posted 22 days ago on iHire