Sorry, this job was closed 11 months ago. See all open Server Administrator Jobs in Windsor Mill, MD
Active Directory Admin (strong desktop/hardware)
IMMEDIATE NEED for an Active Directory Admin with strong desktop/hardware support experience to work for a significant government entity in the Baltimore, MD area. This is a great, long-term contract position with an excellent company. Strong customer service skills are required.
To be immediately considered for this opening, please submit your resume to the provided email address and we will contact qualified candidates ASAP.
Salary Range: Commensurate with overall skills and experience
Length of position: Long-term contract
Work schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Background & Clearance Requirements: Must be able to pass a criminal background check, credit check, and drug screening to obtain Public Trust Clearance.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Four (4+) years of experience in a desktop role as well as two (2+) years of experience working with Active Directory (2007/2010 environment) providing basic user administration.
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR POSITION:
- Strong interpersonal and professional skills with prior experience supporting Executives.
- Strong desktop support experience with hardware repair and software configuration using Windows 7 OS and MS Office 2007.
- Basic File Server System Administration (i.e. adds, moves, and changes within Active Directory) with Backup Software support experience.
- PC Imaging experience and experience working with Trouble Ticket Tracking Systems such as, Remedy, Track-IT, HEAT, or Magic will be a big plus.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Possessing one of the following certifications is highly preferred: A+, Net+, MCP, or MCSE
About OmniLink Corporation:
OmniLink Corporation, with headquarters in Dallas, Texas, has delivered quality IT solutions and services for Commercial and Government customers since 1999. Our mission is to focus on the business objectives of our customers and adapt our quality solutions to deliver IT value for their organization. We hold our employees in high regard while providing a professional and supportive culture. This approach enables us to develop a long-term relationship with our customers and provide a quality and stable product - our employees.
We have developed long-term and trusted partnership with our nationwide customers and become an extension of their IT organization. We offer an extensive scope of technology services for Healthcare, Legal, Educational and Financial industries.
Posted 11 months ago
Browse Server Administrator jobs in Windsor Mill, Maryland:
Mac OS Systems Administrator
CGI in Annapolis Junction, MD
Posted 9 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Systems Administrator III - OCONUS
Axom Technologies in Fort Meade, MD
Posted 14 days ago on ZipRecruiter
New Paradigm Consulting Incorporated in Annapolis Junction, MD
Posted 15 days ago on ZipRecruiter