Benefits OfferedLife, Dental, Medical, Vision, 401K
How’s that big cubicle farm at your company working out for you? Are you able to get anything done? Do you have to wear headphones all day just to do your job? If that describes you, it is time for a change. Come look at our well-funded, exciting startup: Omadi. We give early round stock options to people like you who take Omadi to the next level. You will be part of a small company and we rely on everyone we hire. You can make a huge difference here.
We are looking for a very Senior Software Engineer who has led a software team or who is ready to lead a team. A Team Lead is the “go to” person on the team. He/she represents the team with Product and senior management and is the technical voice for the team. Team Leads have great communication skills and they mentor junior engineers in helping them make technical decisions.
Come see what we have to offer! Please make sure your resume reflects what we need below. Write us a note why you are the ideal candidate.
- This position is available to local Utah candidates only.
- Each candidate must already be legally authorized to work in the United States. We are not sponsoring nor transferring visas at this time.
- No recruiters, please.
You are passionate about:
- Keeping your skills sharp and learning new technologies
- Unit testing – it has saved you in the past
- Automation - Continuous Integration leading to Continuous Delivery
- Tiered, Microservice-based architecture
- Creating elegant code that you can be proud of
- Getting stuff done
- Demonstrable experience as a very senior engineer. You take ownership
- Heart of a teacher: Willing to teach your peers the skills you have
- Played a major role in delivering a project release to real customers
- Cloud development using AWS
- Responsive web design
- Must be able to talk to technical and non-technical people without offending them
- Not afraid to find and fix bugs in legacy code you didn’t write
- Excited to write green-field new code using best practices and architecture
- Amazon Lambdas or similar technologies
- Full stack experience
- React Web, React Native
- Titanium Appcelerator experience building mobile apps
- Any SQL experience
- Any NoSQL experience like Couchbase
- Golang, Swift or Java programming experience
- Developed a mobile app on iOS or Android
- Have presented at a technical conference
- DevOps skills
- Fun company, great people
- Very competitive salaries, bonuses, and stock options - probably a lot better than your current job
- 401(k) with matching employer contribution vested immediately
- Generous health insurance
- Free lunches on Friday
- Stocked snacks
Omadi is a fast-growing tech startup at the mouth of beautiful Provo Canyon in Utah. Founded in 2011, it has grown from a basement dev shop to what it is now, commanding high valuations from some of the most respected venture capital firms. Omadi serves transportation, private security, repossession, and towing businesses to give company executives greater visibility into their businesses and make them more profitable and easier to manage. Omadi received the Gold Award for telematics at the Connected World Awards in 2015 for its GPS solutions on mobile and vehicle installations. Additionally, Omadi was announced as one of Utah's "Emerging Elite" by the MWCN in 2015.
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 29 days ago