Sorry, this job was closed 1 year ago. See all open Receptionist Customer Service Jobs in Jamesburg, NJ
Receptionist / Customer Service
Entry level position with opportunity for advancement for career-minded individual. Friendly, personable and polished receptionist for busy independent insurance agency. Must have a positive attitude, strong computer skills with willingness to learn quickly. We offer a competitive salary/benefit package, and we will play the costs of all insurance licenses, continuing education and designations required to perform your position responsibilities as you advance in your career.
- Greet and announce guests and visitors with professionalism and care.
- Answer all incoming phone calls, assess callers’ needs and transfer to appropriate staff member in a timely and courteous manner
- Respond to information requests
- Retrieve messages from answering service and forward to appropriate staff
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail and packages. Process incoming mail within time and performance standards
- Maintain office supplies and equipment including central printer/copier postage machine kitchen and general office supplies
- Maintain shared workspace and supply areas to ensure neatness accessibility and functionality
- Provide administrative support to staff as requested
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Qualifications/ Skills/ Abilities:
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Exceptional communication skills – both oral and written – with proven ability to interact with a diverse population with positive energy reliability and consistency
- Demonstrates high level of detail-oriented accuracy
- Must be organized and able to prioritize work flow
- College degree preferred
- Bilingual communication abilities a plus
Email resume with cover letter required to apply. No phone calls or walk ins.
About Oliver L E Soden Agency:
Established, growth-oriented Independent Insurance Agency specializing in property and casualty risk management and insurance. As an organization, the Soden Agency is dedicated to delivering superior consulting, quality insurance products, and claim services. The family-owned organization was established in 1925 and we are committed now more than ever to helping personal and commercial clients manage risk. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service.
Posted 2 years ago
Browse Receptionist Customer Service jobs in Jamesburg, New Jersey:
Entry Level Receptionist / Customer Service at Insurance Office
Oliver L E Soden Agency in Jamesburg, NJ
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Corporate Receptionist/Office Services Associate
Forrest Solutions Group in East Brunswick, NJ
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
All-tech, Inc. in Jamesburg, NJ
Posted 17 days ago on ZipRecruiter