Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Technology Administrator Jobs in Bloomington, MN
Senior IT Recruiter Junior or Senior Contract to Hire #2
**** SENIOR TECHNICAL RECRUITER NEEDED IMMEDIATELY ****
Our MN Branch is looking to fill full time contract to hire Junior and Senior positions to support our local Fortune 500 companies. The person that would be most successful in this position would have a minimum of two to five years experience performing the following:
- Recruiter local and non-local contract and contract to hire candidates in I.T. positions in Process, Infrastructure, Applications, and Support.
- Call candidates to prescreen and build rapport for open and passive positions.
- Build a pipeline of qualified candidates that fit our clients culture and needs.
- Perform rate and salary negotiations for w2 and Corp to Corp candidates.
- Provide strong customer service to client over the phone and email regarding follow up and candidates feedback.
- Attend job fairs, networking events, and training events before, during, or after work hours.
- Strong knowledge in job search tools such as Dice, Monster, Careerbuilder, Corp-Corp, LinkedIN, Twitter.
- Have a solid rapport with the local I.T. market in Minnesota. Performed national recruiting a minimum of two years.
- Poses a strong work ethic that thrives on helping a medium company grow.
- Is a team player with a "can do" attitude.
This location is small and has a lot of room to grow. We are looking for strong, entrepreneur-minded, individuals who can bring drive and dedication to their role. You can go where you want to go and make what you want to make in this company! If we sound like the organization you are looking for please send me your cover letter, salary expectations, and resume.
About Object Technology Solutions Inc., (OTSI):
Object Technology Solutions Inc. (OTSI) is a leading Global Information Technology (IT) Services and Solutions company offering a wide array of Solutions for a range of key Verticals. Building on a core competency of efficient technology infrastructure outsourcing, the company is headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas, and has a strong presence in US, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
OTSI offers a broad range of IT application solutions and services including; e-Business solutions, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation and Post Implementation Support, Application development, Application Maintenance, Software customizations services.
Today, our solutions provide strategic advantage to several fortune 1000 organizations in the world. We have long-standing and vibrant partnerships with several companies across the world.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Technology Administrator jobs in Bloomington, Minnesota: