Dental, 401K, Life, Medical
Why Work Here?
“Dodge Park Associates know that there is no substitute for a meaningful career. We take pride in knowing the world is a better plac”
Oasis at Dodge Park and Dodge Park Rest Home of Worcester MA are looking for LPN for the evening (3pm-11pm) and the night shift (11pm-7am). Must have a valid MA LPN license. Previous experience with dementia is preferred. Can accommodate Full Time (32-40 hours) or part time 24 hours with every other weekend.
PREMIUM OUTSTANDING RATE WILL BE OFFERED TO ALL QUALIFED LPN.
Will consider new graduate LPN . Previous experience with dementia and memory care is a plus.
- Responsible for daily med-pass and nursing general responsibilities as dictate by the director of nursing.
- Performs nursing techniques for the comfort and well-being of the residents; checks residents daily to determine status; ensures residents reach highest attainable level of functioning.
- Observes, records, and reports changes in residents’ condition to supervisor and attending physician.
- Maintains residents’ medical record by way of documentation, as required by DPH and facility policy.
- Assists in the Continuous Quality Improvement Program and ensures follow-up occurs.
- Reports accurately to oncoming shift Charge LPN’s regarding change in resident status and follow-up needs.
- Coaches, counsels and disciplines C.N.A.’s as needed; ensures personnel policies are followed.
- Participates in care planning process and ensures the Nursing component is implemented.
- Ensures the rights of residents are respected; coordinates with other departments and ensures residents are taken to activities, etc.
- Assists physicians during their rounds.
- Administers prescribed medications, orally or by injection; provides treatments using therapeutic equipment; ensures proper handling and storage of medications and controlled substances.
- Observes residents’ reactions to medication and treatment.
- Assists in planning, supervising and instructing C.N.A.’s; assigns daily work assignments to ensure positive outcomes for residents.
- Implements and maintains policies are utilized.
- Ensures that safe work practices are utilized.
- Ensure proper infection control techniques are utilized.
- Provides input for CNA performance evaluations.
- Recommends staffing, equipment and supply needs to D.O.N.
- Responsible for capturing charges for supplies issued to residents on that unit.
- Current license by the State of MA Board of Nursing, as an LPN.
- Experience working night shift is preferable as CNA or any other role
- Ability to lead and motivate subordinates.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties characterized by frequent change, as work schedule will change on a daily basis.
- Able to work intimately with residents, physicians and staff.
- Capable of working to prescribe nursing standards.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with dementia is a big plus/will consider new graduate:
Great benefit package with 401K. Health insurance offer from Day 1 on the job!!!
Please email your resume or apply in person Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm at 101 Randolph Road Worcester Ma 01606. Use rear lower entrance.,
About Oasis At Dodge Park:
LIFE at the Dodge Park community provides the environment of Love for individual passions, opportunities for Innovation such as setting a stage to perform again, having a new Family to hear melodies of the past and feel the warmth and tenderness of real Engagement as you are able to experience caring and positive feedback from others.
101 Randolph Road Worcester MA 01606
1 month ago