Nutrition Zone Worldwide is dedicated to healthy living. We seek to differentiate ourselves by providing the highest quality products at discount prices and by providing exceptional customer service. We increase the value we offer to our customers through Nutrition Zone brand products and by being an education destination for our customers. And, only at Nutrition Zone Worldwide will customers find Associates, or Health Enthusiasts, committed to sharing information regarding health, fitness and nutrition!
This position is responsible for the management of retail store operations. Motivate the store team to reinforce customer service and ensure the store consistently executes all operational functions to company standards.
- Achieve and or exceed all financial goals established for the store; meet and/or exceed sales plans.
- Build and develop a team of qualified Sales Associates who can achieve established goals and objectives through recruitment, training and development.
- Establish, model, and reinforce outstanding customer service and retail sales experience.
- Execute all company policies and objectives within the store, ensuring that Nutrition Zone Worldwide Brand and company is well represented.
- Foster a health, fitness, and nutrition culture.
- Foster a positive work and shopping environment that embraces diversity and promotes sales.
- Create appropriate schedules based on business needs and payroll guidelines.
- Maintain effective communication and partner with District Managers and Corporate Officers.
- Protect and maintain company assets and resources to include inventory, fixtures, and physical location.
- Implement and execute people practices that support the growth of the company, individual and team.
- Effectively communicate and bring to life the company vision, values and expectations in stores.
- Execute and maintain operational, promotional, and visual/merchandise standards and initiatives.
- Ensures that stores, and work areas are clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Performs other duties as required.
Directs, guides and evaluates a combination of 1-4 Sales Associates and possibly a Manager-in-Training.
36k per year to start.