Retail Sales Associate - Santa Ana, Orange, Yorba Linda
After reading please goto http://www.nutritionzoneusa.com/nutrition_zone_employment to submit an official application online.
Nutrition Zone Worldwide is dedicated to healthy living. We seek to differentiate ourselves by providing the highest quality products at very low prices and by providing exceptional customer service. We increase the value we offer to our customers through Nutrition Zone brand products and by being an education destination for our customers. And, only at Nutrition Zone Worldwide will customers find Associates, or Health Enthusiasts, committed to sharing information regarding health, fitness, and nutrition!
This position is responsible for providing outstanding customer service to customers and performing operational duties that drive sales through merchandising, register functions, store cleanliness, and other related duties. The Retail Sales Associate represents Nutrition Zone Worldwide brand to our customers. Sales Associates must be courteous, efficient, and able to hand sell to customers so that their needs and expectations are met or exceeded. This position supports the environment of health and wellness that Nutrition Zone Worldwide represents.
- Maintain a professional and courteous relationship with customers, co-workers, and corporate.
- Use product information and available resources, such as Nutrition Zone University, to educate customers and assist them in making smart product selections that are right for them.
- Serve customers promptly. Minimizing delay and wait time.
- Participate in learning and development activities such as Nutrition Zone's Advanced Educational Program and all other training provided by Nutrition Zone Worldwide so that customers can better serviced.
- Collaborate with the store team to support and achieve the goals of the store and Nutrition Zone Worldwide.
- Clean shelves, stockroom, front sidewalks, bathroom and floor according to company policy as directed by the Retail Store Manager.
- Assist in unloading stock, checking products against invoice, pricing merchandise, cleaning fixtures and displaying product.
- Rotate products according to the company's product rotation policy.
- Aid the Retail Store Manager in the implementation of merchandising and operational procedures.
- Identify and document the return of damaged, discontinued or expired product.
- Operate the cash register and prepares customer receipts efficiently. Total price, tax, and shipping and handling charges accurately. Balances the cash register at the end of each shift or as scheduled.
- Follow management direction in completing other duties as required.
- Encourage the local community to come into the store for free diet consultations.
After reading please goto http://www.nutritionzoneusa.com/nutrition_zone_employment to submit an official application online.Experience:
Experience in the Health and Fitness Industry is a plus.Compensation:
$10/hr plus commission. Nutrition Zone also offers advanced education programs that allow employees to earn a higher commission rate upon successful completion.