Posted 1 year ago in HR & Recruiting
Compensation Manager - senior level position
Imagine yourself doing exciting and rewarding work as a Compensation Manage for a phenomenally successful, stable and rapidly growing company in beautiful Bridgewater, New Jersey.
You will be paid handsomely for work you love doing.
In this exciting Compensation Manager position, you will provide comprehensive compensation and employee recognition consultative services to the commercial functional area of the U.S. business.
You will consult on a variety of compensation topics including:
* Market Pricing
* Total Rewards
* Base Salary
* Short-term variable compensation
* Long-term variable compensation
* Employee recognition
You will enjoy a long list of benefits in this great Compensation Manager position including:
* Competitive salary
* Comprehensive health insurance
* Excellent dental insurance
* Outstanding vision insurance
* Generous paid vacation time
* Generous paid holiday time
* Positive, upbeat working environment
* The peace of mind of working for a financially stable company
* Tremendous opportunities for career growth and advancement due to the company's continued growth and success
Most importantly, you will be working in a positive, upbeat working environment where your career talents as a Compensation Manager will be greatly valued and appreciated.
The hiring manager is ideally looking for someone with 7 or more years of experience working as a Compensation Manager.
For immediate consideration for this great Compensation Manager position, please send your resume today.
We look forward to reviewing your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please apply for this great position today. We will be in touch right away with further information about the position.
Browse compensation manager jobs in Bridgewater, New Jersey:
On-Board Services - Princeton Junction, NJ
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Johnson & Johnson - New Brunswick, NJ
Posted 1 month ago on CareerBuilder
J&J Family of Companies - New Brunswick, NJ
Posted 1 month ago on the web