Sorry, this job was closed 19 hours ago. See all open Field Technician Jobs in Holbrook, NY
Compensation$18 to $20 Hourly
Benefits OfferedVision, Medical, 401K, Dental
We have been in business for over 35 years, providing Break/Fix Services and Managed Print Services for a wide array of customers nationwide. As we are growing, we have the opportunity to bring in a responsible, hard-working individual for a Field Technician position. This is a full-time, Monday through Friday, 8:30 A.M. -- 5:00 P.M. field position for the Long Island (Nassau County & Suffolk County) and the five boroughs territory.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Diagnosis, repair, and preventative maintenance of equipment (approx. 80% of the work is for printer hardware, the other 20% is hardware of computers, monitors, servers, tablets, notebooks, etc., as well as installations / relocations / removals of workstations). You will be provided with a work tablet in which to update service calls with real-time statuses and ETAs. Reliable transportation and timeliness is a MUST, as our company prides itself on our ability to provide excellent service to our customers while meeting our various contractual response times. This is a fast-paced environment where you will be expected to both work well with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
Minimum: High School diploma or equivalent
Preferred: Bachelor in Computer Science or similar
Basic reading, writing and math skills are a MUST
Ability to operate tablet technology
Certifications are preferred, but not required
• Minimum: MUST have working knowledge of hardware repair for printers and computers
• Preferred: Knowledge of hardware repair of servers
• Strong communication skills
• Professional and clean appearance
• Must possess a valid driver's license
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
• Must be able to pass a background check
Competitive pay, Health, Dental, Vision, AFLAC, 401K
Instructions to Apply:
To be considered for this position, you must email your cover letter, resume, any applicable certifications, and your salary requirements.
About NPA Computers, Inc.:
NPA Computers, Inc. is a New York based small business dedicated to providing Break/Fix, Cloud, and Managed Print Services nationwide. Our aim is to reduce IT costs and enhance productivity and growth for our customers.
Our services extend to all types of computer equipment from printers and PCs to communications and mainframes, specializing in the maintenance of LANs and WANs. T&M, Help Desk, Depot Repair Services, Remote Backup & Data/Disaster Recovery, Microsoft 365, and Public & Private Hosting.
Posted date: 20 days ago
Browse Field Technician jobs in Holbrook, New York:
Part-time Certified Field Technician - East Patchogue, NY NEW!
Mobile Technologies Inc. in East Patchogue, NY
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
Computer Field Technician
CST Designs in Bohemia, NY
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter
17-0210; Computer Field Technician
World Wide TechServices in Ronkonkoma, NY
Posted 13 days ago on ZipRecruiter