Sorry, this job was closed 5 years ago. See all open Public Relations Assistant Jobs in Montreal, QC
Public Relations Assistant (Part-Time)
We are seeking a passionate Public Relations Assistant to build relationships with media and customers, contribute to various publicity projects and campaigns, and utilize social networking media to expand NTL’s global reach. NTL is committed to achieving a diverse and dynamic workforce that encourages personal growth and creativity, and develops each team member’s leadership and communication skills. We strive to foster a supportive, cohesive and open-minded working environment.
As a PR Assistant, you will:
·Establish and maintain media relationships and respond promptly and effectively.
• Research and prepare high-quality communication material, as required.
• Work with social media monitoring tools
• Develop media material, including news releases and related documents, media analysis reports, key messages and positioning statements.
• Seek opportunities to improve NTL’s reach and visibility.
• Create a positive and collaborative work environment and culture.
Job requirements (Education and Work experience):
• Fluency in English (written and verbal).
• University degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or a related discipline, or relevant work experience.
• Experience within the fields of communications, marketing or in public or media relations.
• Leadership or managerial experience is a plus.
• Experience providing strategic advice and using problem-solving skills.
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
• Experience using social media platforms.
• Ease using PC programs (e.g. Word, Excel), Adobe PDF, etc.
· Writing and Editing Skills
· External Communications
· Managing Media Projects
· Media Event Management
· Oral Communication
· Plan Media Events / Interviews
-This position starts ENTRY LEVEL with the opportunity of advancing into a management position.
-Part-time position during the daytime.
-Freelancers are welcome to apply (please specify other ongoing projects)
-Our office is located in Ville St. Laurent, Quebec.
About Now That's Lingerie.com:
Now That's Lingerie.com is an international online retailer of lingerie, apparel and accessories. For over 14 years, NTL has strived for excellence in customer service and bra fitting with the guidance of President and Bra Doctor, Celine. NTL currently sponsors Bra Doctor's Blog (http://www.nowthatslingerie.com/bradoctor/blog), providing helpful and informative articles about bra fitting, lingerie, fashion and current events.
Posted date: 5 years ago
Browse Public Relations Assistant jobs in Montreal, QC, Canada:
Communications and Administrative Assistant
Canadian Deprescribing Network in Montreal, QC
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Public Relations and Promotions Coordinator
Synergie Promotions in Montreal, QC
Posted 21 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Digital Marketing Assistant (Ecommerce)
Ubisoft in Montreal, QC
Posted 13 days ago on ZipRecruiter