Sorry, this job was closed 4 months ago. See all open Customer Service Jobs in Alexandria, VA
Customer Service Liaison
Benefits OfferedDental, Medical, Vision, Life, 401K
Based in Alexandria, Va.; position reports directly to the Senior Vice President
Customer Service Liaison
If you are interested in being a key part of an exceptional team and company that represents a key component of architectural design in the construction and manufacturing industry we would love to hear from you!
Our client is adding a lead person to their team that will take on a key role in assisting with managing all partner relationships and supporting the Executive Leadership Team. They are a team of entrepreneurs and seek like-minded people.
If you think on your feet, consider yourself a problem solver, have a passion for customer service, take the time to listen to customer needs and are organized and articulate this is the perfect job.
And if you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have an open mindset, are eager to learn for professional growth and want to contribute to a growing organization…even better! This is a smaller dynamic team that wants someone that is interested in developing their career.
Who you are and what you have done previously…..
- Excellent attitude, positive, upbeat and ability to manage a variety of situations calmly
- Agility and ability to think on your feet
- 2-5 years of related experience (this could have been internships or full time positions, within the industry, or in construction or design firms or just customer service in general)
- Exceptional organization, multi-tasking and accuracy skills, with attention to detail
- Superb customer service and interpersonal skills with client-first approach and follow up
- Outstanding communication skills, articulate in both written and verbal form
- Ability & willingness to lead, take control of a situation, and manage processes
- Must be resourceful, dependable, flexible, and have a passion for learning/growth
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize and focus on task execution
- Aptitude to understand product, with analysis and reporting of information
- Comfort with communicating at all levels
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- College degree in a related field/manufacturing is a plus
What They Offer
- Comprehensive compensation package, including generous benefits
- Full paid time off program/Vacation
- Professional and easy going environment that offers personal and professional growth
Please submit your resume and cover letter (a brief summary stating why you think this is the place for you) along with your salary requirements. Thank you. [No calls please]
Equal Opportunity Employer
About Novawall Systems Inc.:
NOVAWALL acoustical track was created to allow the installer the flexibility to deliver the architects design. Stretch fabric walls were stiff and square prior to NOVAWALLs beginnings. Now operating in their 25th year, NOVAWALLs patented extrusions continue to be the most flexible, easiest to work with and by far the track most recommended by architects. Working with dealers, NOVAWALL and its partners have developed a training course of proven practices that allow the ability to offer the best and longest guarantee in the industry. Check out some of the cool applications they have created in their GALLERY! www.novawall.com/gallery/
Posted date: 5 months ago
Browse Customer Service jobs in Alexandria, Virginia:
Entry Level Customer Service NEW!
Fast Trak Inc. in Alexandria, VA
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
Customer Service Representative
L23 Networks in Alexandria, VA
Posted 19 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Airport Jobs - Full-Time Customer Service Rep at DCA Airport!!!
Signature Flight Support in Washington, DC
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter