Sorry, this job was closed 5 days ago. See all open Administration Specialist Jobs in Rockford, MI
Bilingual Admin Specialist
Benefits OfferedMedical, Dental
Why work here?
“Fridays off, Medical & dental, 2 weeks paid vacation, Paid holidays, Flexibility, Unlimited Coffee”
North Kent Connect is a growing organization that needs someone to organize its team and keep everyone on track. You would be the “glue” that holds us all together. If you like people, enjoy being challenged, and want variety every day, then this job is for you. We want someone who is efficient, works well independently, and can manage the entire front area. The Admin Specialist is the first person people see when they come to NKC, so it’s important that the desired candidate is professional and approachable.
Why should you work here? It’s a fun environment. Your co-workers are awesome and they care. It’s truly a team effort at NKC. You will have a wonderful supervisor who is flexible and will give you good direction without micromanaging. You will learn a ton and be given increasing responsibility. Your efforts will mean something – you will be a part of an organization that changes lives. North Kent Connect is a remarkable place.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer, screen, and transfer inbound calls to appropriate staff
- Receive and direct clients, volunteers, and community members
- Perform general clerical duties including photocopying, faxing, and mailing
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails
- Maintain office supply inventory
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment (photocopy machine and phone system)
- Assist with data entry for development and community connections departments.
- Write in-kind donor thank you notes
- Make thank you phone calls to donors, as needed
- Help with small mailings
- Maintain Gathering Room calendar
- Schedule updates for client services staff
- Complete filing for client services staff
- Prepare Welcome Packets for new donors and new clients
- Assist client services staff with support pantry referrals
- Other assigned duties as needed
Education and/or Experience
- Associate's degree or higher.
- Experience in human services preferred.
- Ability to speak conversational Spanish required.
Applicants without a cover letter will not be considered.
About North Kent Connect:
A Community of Thriving People
North Kent Connect is a Christian organization committed to improving the lives of all people in northern Kent County by providing access to basic needs and promoting economic independence.
Company address: 10075 Northland Drive NE, Rockford, MI 49341
Posted date: 5 days ago
Browse Administration Specialist jobs in Rockford, Michigan:
Christian Reformed Church in North America in Grand Rapids, MI
Posted 28 days ago on iCIMS
Benefits Specialist (019) NEW!
Hope Network in Cascade, MI
Posted 2 days ago on Lensa
Billing Specialist _ entry level
Aero Communications in Wyoming, MI
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter