Posted 1 year ago in Telecommunications
Construction and Site Acquisition Area Lead - Baton Rouge, LA
Multi-Discipline – Must have experience in both Construction Management and Site Acquisition
**LTE / Wireless experience a MUST**
The CM will perform the following tasks:
Site Acquisition/Site Walks
• Create project tracker in Site Handler.
• Provide any necessary support to Site Acquisition Lead (i.e. production curves).
• Ensure that ASP stays on schedule to meet deliveries.
• Use output of Site Acquisition phase as additional planning input to construction phase
• Manage ASP’s as required to meet the goals.
• Ensure ASPs are familiar and are following all required procedures (Access procedure, SOW procedures)
• Ensure SPs are following the communication plan and escalate any issues early on in support if we are having issues.
• Attend Customer meetings and communicate project schedule status as required. Address customer issues/concerns as they arise.
• Agree on the services will be performed at each site with the customer and double check the communication plan and contact information.
• Oversee the creation and verify the accuracy of the scope, ensure that these are agreed to and quotes created based on the SOW.
• Provide any necessary support to the Vendors/ASP teams in the field.
• Ensure SP remains on schedule to meet delivery targets.
• Continue discussions with ASP to ensure they are on track for obtaining sufficient resources to support the project
• Verify work complete and ensure that SP’s/Vendors are being paid on a regular basis
• Review change orders with ASP daily. (Discuss recurring items that are that are causing delays. Address Scope creep and possible add-on services not foreseen
Norcon Global Management & LLC. is a subsidiary of Norcon, PLC, a leading consultancy group servicing clients in the Telecommunications and Defense sectors with tailored consultancy solutions.
Norcon Global Management & Consulting specializes in providing customized contractor placements to clients on a regional or world-wide basis.
Norcon plc as an entity was founded in 2008 prior to the initial public offering on the LSE that year (AIM:NCON). The original private entity was founded in 1957 in Norway, and as a Group, we have been providing services to clients in over 30 countries around the world for more than 40 years.
Our approach is based on the combination of industry best practices and dedicated senior expertise, leveraging our long standing experience from diverse and complex projects on a global basis
Browse site acquisition manager jobs in Baton Rouge, Louisiana: