Sorry, this job was closed 6 months ago. See all open Customer Experience Associate Jobs in Seattle, WA
“Friendly and helpful staff!”
What Are We Looking For
We are looking for 20 superstar customer service representatives to join our team!
These 1099-MISC positions are 100% work-from-home and are only available to residents of the contiguous United States (exceptions: California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, or Wisconsin).
1099 status means you are an independent contractor and you are your own boss. You make your own schedule and control your success! Full-time or Part-time positions available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide first level support to consumers, retailers and/or Service Centers who engage with the virtual contact center.
• Accurately document customer information and inquiry details into the client's databases.
• Resolve customer complaints and defuse situations calmly and courteously.
• Attend relevant product and skill training sessions and successfully pass related assessment tests.
Regular and punctual attendance.
Must be able to work the required minimum hours.
• Strong customer service and communication skills; prior experience successfully supporting customers is preferred.
• Fluent in English
• Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
Various clients to choose from such as:
· Theme Park Reservations
· Cruise Ship
· Online Auction
· Home Repair Stores
· Cable/Internet Provider
· And MORE!
Starting pay is $9-$12 per hour
Set your own schedule! Control the way you work!
All qualified applicants will be contacted!
No More Cubicles, LLC (NMC) is a virtual call center company, offering the ability to provide customer service, technical support and sales support for Fortune 500 companies through the Arise Virtual Solutions platform.
Our mission is to bring together the best pool of individuals from all over the United States who need flexibility due to their day to day lives. We want you to be in control of your career and your future at all times!
Posted date: 7 months ago
Browse Customer Experience Associate jobs in Seattle WA USA:
Umpqua Bank in Seattle, WA
Posted 20 days ago on Nexxt
SmartTalent North End in Kirkland, WA
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
STANDARD MARKETING EVENTS in Seattle, WA
Posted 3 hours ago on ZipRecruiter